Letting illegals cast votes....

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Liberal whackjos thinks giving illegals a vote is a great idea..... or are they getting some sort of kickback for their ignorance and disregard for the citizens of this country? You can hear it from the horses asses mouth for your selves in the videos.

ALERT: US City Just Gave Illegals The Right To Vote… It’s Happening video at link of the mayor instead of a council member.

College Park City had some irregularities according to some back in 2011... College Park election stolen, challenger claims

Last edited:
This ,move devalues American Citizenship.
The politicians that approved the law are nothing more than traitors

This ,move devalues American Citizenship.
The politicians that approved the law are nothing more than traitors
It will all track back to a push by elitist who have pooled their money and ideologues into NGO's. Many are doing it to make money off of the working class without actually doing any labor themselves, some are simply drug cartels and they use the collective bargaining of all these little groupies to get their agendas passed. Since they were and are losing elections they have also started using irregular voting practices to get their desired results. Hell, labor unions have even been going with the flow because their leaders have gone along with this crap which is like slitting the throats of their members long term financial security.

i'm just glad that i am 68 , lived life as an American , i consider my self to be part of the LAST generation of Real Americans .

Forum List

Back