Letter of an Iraqi woman to Americans

Yes if they will just accept Australian culture....

We caused our own killing fields in Iraq.
In some ways we are no better than Sadam.
It was us or them, uscitizen. They brought into their culture the Talibani escaping from Afghanistan and set up the same murder-America training Camps bin Laden had previously set up in Afghanistan when we defeated them. We know a dozen JumboJets landed in Kabul the night of their defeat, and trackers tracked them all the way back to Baghdad.

Saddam was more than a troublemaker. He enabled terrorists looking to harm America a thousand times worse than the Taliban.

I've noticed a lot of trusting Americans don't get it. It grieves me that the anger was directed at the people protecting our own United States Citizens, including, apparently you.

We will never forget 9/11. We will never let it happen here again, even if it takes measures that aren't pretty to anti-war activists.

It was us or them, uscitizen. They brought into their culture the Talibani escaping from Afghanistan and set up the same murder-America training Camps bin Laden had previously set up in Afghanistan when we defeated them. We know a dozen JumboJets landed in Kabul the night of their defeat, and trackers tracked them all the way back to Baghdad.

Saddam was more than a troublemaker. He enabled terrorists looking to harm America a thousand times worse than the Taliban.

I've noticed a lot of trusting Americans don't get it. It grieves me that the anger was directed at the people protecting our own United States Citizens, including, apparently you.

We will never forget 9/11. We will never let it happen here again, even if it takes measures that aren't pretty to anti-war activists.

us or them? what are you talking about? the taliban weren't in iraq. bin laden wasn't in iraq. iraq had nothing to do with the attack on us.

have you read nothing over the last 10 years?

seriously. nothing about iraq "protected united states citizens".

it's easy to spout lies. but 9/11 had nothing to do with anything you said.

us or them? what are you talking about? the taliban weren't in iraq. bin laden wasn't in iraq. iraq had nothing to do with the attack on us.

There were terrorist training camps found in Iraq....ask any soldier that's been there.
How do you know there were no taliban in Iraq? Or that Bin Ladin hadn't been there? Sadam backed these training camps, and he had alot more to do with 9-11 than alot of people think.

I smell bullshit, this letter was written by some westerner with their heads up their asses and who have never even been to Iraq.

This may or may not be bullshit. But when I was in Turkey I came across a carpet merchant in Istanbul. We got to talking and I guess he could sense me and my friend wanted to hear what he really felt about Americans. Man. He was pissed. Bottom line was that he didn't hate Americans..but he was mad as hell at the government.

There were terrorist training camps found in Iraq....ask any soldier that's been there.
How do you know there were no taliban in Iraq? Or that Bin Ladin hadn't been there? Sadam backed these training camps, and he had alot more to do with 9-11 than alot of people think.

oh wow... cool... someone else who hasn't read anything in 10 years. the supposed training camps were in the northern part of the country ... a part of iraq that wasn't under saddam's control.

have we bombed and occupied saudi arabia for training/supporting terrorists?

they had zip, zilch, nada to do with 9/11. it is disgusting that anyone is so uninformed or so dishonest after 10 years that they spew that garbage.

No there weren't. Even the Bush administration came to acknowledge that. They also acknowledged that Iraq wasn't a threat, they didn't have anything to do with 9/11 and they couldn't have put together a WMD program even if they wanted to.

There was no reason to attack Iraq..and had any other country did what we did..this country would be hauling the leaders of the country that did that into the Hague for trials.

Do you know where Kabul is? Kabul is in Afghanistan, dear.

The last day of the war, Saddam sent a dozen jumbo jets to transport to Iraq the vips of terror in alQaeda and the Taliban back to Iraq where he planned on keeping them safe, restoring them to full-terrorist mode, and as an act of revenge for rescuing Kuwait, to get at us that way. He wanted to know how they pulled off 9/11 so he could participate.

This asshole went after American presidents in the past. There's nothing he wouldn't do to harm America.

What is it about the world's premier terrorist do you not understand?

No there weren't. Even the Bush administration came to acknowledge that. They also acknowledged that Iraq wasn't a threat, they didn't have anything to do with 9/11 and they couldn't have put together a WMD program even if they wanted to.

There was no reason to attack Iraq..and had any other country did what we did..this country would be hauling the leaders of the country that did that into the Hague for trials.
We do agree to disagree.

Thanks, Caroljo. You are right on the money.

I smell bullshit, this letter was written by some westerner with their heads up their asses and who have never even been to Iraq.

This may or may not be bullshit. But when I was in Turkey I came across a carpet merchant in Istanbul. We got to talking and I guess he could sense me and my friend wanted to hear what he really felt about Americans. Man. He was pissed. Bottom line was that he didn't hate Americans..but he was mad as hell at the government.
Did you know a major news disseminator in that part of the world, Al-Jazeera regularly publishes gossip that hasn't a word of truth in it?

BIG DEAL...SO THE REVERSE IS WHERE WE ARE TODAY..tor:eusa_angel:
Iraqi ,former Mesopotamia,was the cradle of our civilization.
When in Europe people were sleeping in trees ,in Mesopotamia.
they were living in houses.

have we bombed and occupied saudi arabia for training/supporting terrorists?

they had zip, zilch, nada to do with 9/11. it is disgusting that anyone is so uninformed or so dishonest after 10 years that they spew that garbage.

There were some mockups of planes found and mobile "labs". Well the plane mockups were used to train ANTI Terror units in Iraq and the moblie "labs" were found to be used for blowing up balloons.

There's no doubt that Saddam Hussien was a bad guy. But there doesn't seem to be any protocol internationally that allows for invasions of countries to remove bad guys.

your a stupid ****:eusa_angel:

you are Nuts:lol:
It was us or them, uscitizen. They brought into their culture the Talibani escaping from WRONG SADDAM HATED BIN LADEN....your so ignorant....you Fool tor:lol:
PHP:
Afghanistan and set up the same murder-America training Camps bin Laden had set up in Afghanistan when we defeated them. We know a dozen JumboJets landed in Kabul the night of their defeat, and trackers tracked them all the way back to Baghdad.

I'm sure there are alot of people that feel that way however this letter just comes off to me as bullshit, it really feels like it was written by a westerner who was against the Iraq war and wants to spout venom and bullshit.

Mesopotamia was the cradle of civilization before the Mahometan arrived.

How come every third world shit hole nation claims to be the cradle of civilization? I have heard people from Egypt, Iran and Pakistan tell me the same damn thing.
High Gravity, Iraq is the Cradle of Civilization according to what I learned about Art History back in 1965. My choice of book reviews for the class was "From the Tablets of Sumer." (as near as I can recollect) Funny what little bits you remember from 46 years ago. I loved that art history class though.

I have also had people from India and some African countries tell me the same thing though, and they were convincing, nevertheless they may have been the cradle of civiliation but all these countries are shit holes now.

Wow...quite a nice vocabulary you have there!!! Lol! Is that how you prove you're point by calling names? How old are you? How about some PROOF that there weren't any there? How about proof the taliban wasn't there, or Bin Ladin? My proof is hearing about it from actual SOLDIERS that were there, including my son....were you there? You can't read the propaganda that comes out of the ME and believe it all, sorry....only idiots do that, or people that side with the terrorists.

Wow...quite a nice vocabulary you have there!!! Lol! Is that how you prove you're point by calling names? How old are you? How about some PROOF that there weren't any there? How about proof the taliban wasn't there, or Bin Ladin? My proof is hearing about it from actual SOLDIERS that were there, including my son....were you there? You can't read the propaganda that comes out of the ME and believe it all, sorry....only idiots do that, or people that side with the terrorists.

I don't know about training camps but I do know there were Taliban members who went to Fallujah to fight against us there. Fallujah was a hornets nest of radical foaming at the mouth jihadis.

You've got debating skillzz son.

When a poster posts something you don't like..call them a name.

You winz the interwebz that way..

Troll style! :lol:

Here's a good article for the terrorist "defenders" to read....especially read the last paragraph please....(written July 2011)

Salman Pak - Iraq Special Weapons Facilities

And another, written in 2003 soon after the war started..........

Marines discover Iraqi terror training camp - News - Stripes

Forum List

Back