Letter From ISIS Fighter Exposes Terror Group’s Ties to Hamas

Israel on the front line against the islamofacist scum

Hamas-militants-in-2012-AP.jpg

Report: Letter From ISIS Fighter Exposes Terror Group’s Ties to Hamas
You are an IDIOT Jroc...........So much for your Bullshit Post....you should check your facts before you open your mouth....

The reporter of this trash is non other than the Jewess "Morgan Chalfant"......who works for "Red Alert Politics" run by that discredited Jew "Jonathan Bydlak",who a few years ago ran the political campaign for "Ron Paul" also "Jewish".......You are getting my drift.

The "Morgan Chalfant" also works for the "Washington Free Beacon" yet another Rag,whose main support comes from Israel,SURPRISE,SURPRISE...she was also involved earlier with another Jewish inspired Rag called "(Jewish)Collegiate Network"

Your SORDID little post is BULLSHIT and just Inflammatory Dross...........if you were slightly honest it would be good but you are a LOWLIFE CURR,no wonder NO One has responded to your RUBBISH

Are you finished with your crazy rant to JRoc? Now how about instead, since you slithered over here, present us with some news about what is going on in the other Middle East countries since this is the Middle East Forum. However, if you still want to talk about Hamas, how about you tell us about what it says in their Charter about Israel?
I don't "Slither" I always stand upright and face everyone eye to eye.........just because I caught Jroc out with his INANE BULLSHIT PRO-JEWISH Rant....you feel you can abuse me and the accurate truthful post I entered......It lowers you as a person actually that you are incapable to admit the truth, yet continue to propagate more lies.

You need to Love more or be Loved more,I cannot quite decide...but just stop this utter negative knee jerk reaction everytime I explain the facts to you.....you have no need to abuse me......I above everyone on this site want a Peaceful and Safe Palestine and Israel.....What is WRONG WITH THAT ???

Sally being rude to you from my point of view is Stupid,I just react at times.....I know you to be Faithful and Committed to Israel,something I admire..but in life there is always two sides to every story,keep well and I suppose keep Slagging Me Off if it makes you feel Good......I have broard shoulders..LOL..steven

Are you finished? Should we all start applauding?
Not really,you are still defending an indefensible post Sally.........You can applaud if you wish.....it is something I am use to in life........you see Sally when one is right there is no reason to be defensive......Keep Well and enjoy the mirth with Jroc.......but deep down you know I am right in this instant.........Applaud all you like,but never kneel because women should never kneel to any man.steve

Instead of actually applauding, I was laughing instead. For one thing you do not really know if Hamas is operating with ISIS or not when it comes to trying to attack Israel. Just because you didn't like the author of JRoc's article doesn't mean the article is false.

My laugh is when I thought of this. You don't want people to be rude to you, but you seem to have no problem being rude to them.

"Moreover you like to brand everyone who is a lot smarter than you a Islamo-Nazi, I am neither but I am a sentinel to BULLSHIT LIARS like jroc and you.........just admit you are a pack of DUMB ASSHOLES"

Have you ever thought that there are those who consider you a dumb asshole. I realize you are a megalomaniac who thinks he is smarter than everyone else and is the greatest (you have consistently stated this), but does that mean that the readers go along with your nonsense?
Full Definition of megalomania

1. 1: a mania for great or grandiose performance

2. 2: a delusional mental disorder that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur

Forum List

Back