let's stick to facts, no more name calling

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
why does al bore, hitlerly kkklintoon, harry "cant" read, carols mostly brown, mark foley, joe liarman etc want to resort to name calling? these liberals all have one thing in common: hateful attacks and name calling. why wont they debate the issues?

nancy pelousy continues to undermine our troops with her hateful slander. we need to vote dems out of power in 08. there is a serious grassroots campaign to get congress shut down until liberalism can be stopped. if we stop liberalism congress wont have any problems. right now we have muslims, homos, animal sex offenders and other types of liberalism running this country.

I truly find that a significantly higher percentage of liberal groups, are hateful, and venom spewing compared to conservative groups.

why does al bore, hitlerly kkklintoon, harry "cant" read, carols mostly brown, mark foley, joe liarman etc want to resort to name calling? these liberals all have one thing in common: hateful attacks and name calling. why wont they debate the issues?

nancy pelousy continues to undermine our troops with her hateful slander. we need to vote dems out of power in 08. there is a serious grassroots campaign to get congress shut down until liberalism can be stopped. if we stop liberalism congress wont have any problems. right now we have muslims, homos, animal sex offenders and other types of liberalism running this country.

You're kidding, right? Did you read your own post. A name-calling rant if I've ever seen one.

Or are you just practicing irony?

shit... he SOUNDS lke any average three hour broadcast of the sean hannity show.

I guess i'd be as disillusioned and angry and would lash out too if I were pretending that the grocery list of conservative talking heads were the side more amicable and open minded to opposition... kinda like how ann coulters tampon must feal every time she jams that sucker up under her nutsack.

Mark Foley is a Republican and Joe Lieberman is an independent.

This guy is a one man circle sniff.

let's stick to facts, no more name calling

Wasn't that just an entire post full of name-calling? :lol:

I actually agree with shattered, you cant name call in a thread, and then say, no name calling :p. But i stick to my original point, based on comparison between conservative and liberal groups. I believe liberal groups are much more hateful, which is not to say conservative groups are pure :p, Im not for hateful rhetoric.

Wasn't that just an entire post full of name-calling? :lol:

Shogun might be the only one who has it right, here.

The OP looks suspiciously like a satire of one of the Fox talking heads to me. They say they're being objective and sticking to "facts" while often in the same breath going off on these tirades. :lol:

Shogun might be the only one who has it right, here.

The OP looks suspiciously like a satire of one of the Fox talking heads to me. They say they're being objective and sticking to "facts" while often in the same breath going off on these tirades. :lol:

When has Fox News talked that way about Dems?

If you want to see bias and one sided "news reports" - watch CNN or MSNBC

If you want to hear silly, petty, childish name-calling, then listen to Michael Savage. The pathetic and ironic point is that he felt it necessary to change his name. It used to be Michael Weiner.

He is a loud, rude, offensive ultra-right wing conservative talk-show host and book author. He screams at his callers when they voice disagreement with his comments. Imagine a very rude Rush Limbaugh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage_(commentator)

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/

http://www.nndb.com/people/588/000044456/

I don't like talk show hosts who shout down their opponents, be they right or left. It just shows a lack of a valid argument to not let the other person speak his/her piece, IMO.

michael savage is too liberal for me. the fact that he even lets liberals have a few seconds of on air time is wrong in my opinion

oh and jeffwartface, fuk off

Forum List

Back