Let's start the OBAMA RECALL!

Disturbed9

Rookie
Jun 6, 2012
Madison,FL
Apologies, I may have posted this before...

But, why not?

MSM and liberals tried to skewer Walker on trumped items.

Why can't we recall the bum on REAL ITEMS?

What?

Another Democratic President, impeached?

What would that make it..3?

To zip..Republicans?

That should go over well..

:lol:

Not to worry, the useless wasteful fishing expeditions begin the day after Obama gets reelected.

What?

Another Democratic President, impeached?

What would that make it..3?

To zip..Republicans?

That should go over well..

:lol:

It's 1-1
Andrew Johnson - R
Bubba Clinton - D

Actually, Johnson was a Democrat. Lincoln didn't run as a Republican his second term. He ran on a "unity" ticket because he was worried he would lose the election in the middle of the war. So he picked Johnson as his running mate and they ran together despite Johnson being from another party.

Not to worry, the useless wasteful fishing expeditions begin the day after Obama gets reelected.

Didn't happen in 2009. And there is no point to do one when he is out of office next year.

It will be republican's only recourse to prevent future SCOTUS appointments, they are going to throw everything at the wall and attempt to drive him from office for something, anything, assuming they retain the house or gain the Senate of course.

Didn't happen in 2009. And there is no point to do one when he is out of office next year.

It will be republican's only recourse to prevent future SCOTUS appointments, they are going to throw everything at the wall and attempt to drive him from office for something, anything, assuming they retain the house or gain the Senate of course.

First, President's cant be recalled. It's not in the Constitution. So no, it's not the Republican's only recourse because it isnt a recourse.

Second, it's going to be irrelevant because we will have a new President in January.

Third, unlike Democrats, we dont pursue impeachment unless we can prove a crime actually occured.

First, President's cant be recalled. It's not in the Constitution. So no, it's not the Republican's only recourse because it isnt a recourse.

Second, it's going to be irrelevant because we will have a new President in January.

Third, unlike Democrats, we dont pursue impeachment unless we can prove a crime actually occured.

:lol: They would charge him with conspiring with the Klingon empire if they thought it would work. I was talking about impeachment, the republican wet dream of any congressman on an important committee.

Last edited:
:lol: They would charge him with conspiring with the Klingon empire if they thought it would work. I was talking about impeachment, the republican wet dream of any congressman on an important committee.

And your evidence for this is what exactly? If what you claimed was true, it would have been done the past three years.

And your evidence for this is what exactly? If what you claimed was true, it would have been done the past three years.

Yes they have, might want to check the battle to destroy the justice department before you protest too vigorously that republicans have a pious attitude towards using their positions to wage useless battles for partisan ends.

We have one scheduled every four years. The next one is in November. :thup:
Why wait?

First, it's not an option constitutionally.

Second, were it an option, by the time the petitions were signed, and we had a day for the election, November would already have passed and he'd be out already.

It's a stupid idea. Recalls exist in some states for certain reasons. not liking someone's politics isnt one of them. Elections have consequences.

Yes they have, might want to check the battle to destroy the justice department before you protest too vigorously that republicans have a pious attitude towards using their positions to wage useless battles for partisan ends.

Okay. Find me anyone seriously charging him with conspiracy with the Klingon Empire.

Okay. Find me anyone seriously charging him with conspiracy with the Klingon Empire.

Has anyone ever explained why this board has no sarcasm smilie? Seriously?

Nutcases in GA and AL already have some 35,000 signatures for impeachment.
I say all they need to do is vote.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back