Let's see...Who walked out on the debt limit talks?

“I’m disappointed because America does not have a tradition of class warfare. It’s class warfare and the kind of language you’d expect from the leader of a third world country, not the president of the United States.” -- Marco Rubio on the Failed Leader Barack "a bank ATM kicked my economy ass across all our 57 states" Obama

I do think it was Cartoon Cantor and his Republicans. So who do you think will be blamed when we default?

That should be an easy answer. That would be the party who abandoned negotiations. I think the American voters will agree.

Why not? The Dems answer to reducing spending is to increase spending and taxes. Fuck 'em... it's a waste of time.

I don't think the seriousness of the situation has set in. When Social Security checks stop coming, Vets stop getting their checks, and interest rates reach double digit figures, then maybe middle America will wake up.

All that will happen so the wealthy can keep their tax cuts. I don't see how a political party that walked out on negotiations to prevent the above can do anything buy LOSE.

Here - from a DOT GOV site - so you can rest assured it's 100% accurate and honest

Read it and then get back to us about who pays the most taxes.

Who Pays the Most Income Tax?

I don't think the seriousness of the situation has set in. When Social Security checks stop coming, Vets stop getting their checks, and interest rates reach double digit figures, then maybe middle America will wake up.

All that will happen so the wealthy can keep their tax cuts. I don't see how a political party that walked out on negotiations to prevent the above can do anything buy LOSE.

Pay closer attention to current events. The asskicking the Dems got in 2010 WAS the Middle Class waking up.

I do think it was Cartoon Cantor and his Republicans. So who do you think will be blamed when we default?

That should be an easy answer. That would be the party who abandoned negotiations. I think the American voters will agree.

My prediction is that our side will blame your side and your side will blame our side. I'll tell you one thing's for sure. it's obiedoodle's economy.. yep it is.he pissed away trillions of dollars.

We are printing more money without any backing, devaluing the dollar to junk bond status.
Democrats want to keep borrowing and spending like there's no tomorrow, and Republicans are trying to balance the checkbook.
Naturally, dumbass liberals on this board think that's the craziest thing they've ever heard.

Libturd talking points. i heard obiedick say the very same thing.

Forum List

Back