Zone1 Let's see what Americans are Europeans

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Now the Europeans british and german communist agents are shouting at every corner that they were cowboys. Let's check what sort of cowboys they were. Dry dust, heat and the scorching sun of the prairie is what they fear most. In the heat, they take two steps and breathe as if they had run a marathon.

Get the air conditioners out of the Great Plains and see if they can even stay there.

And at the same time, check out how their skinny legs and fat asses withstand horse racing and rodeos.

• Banned
The Eurasian steppe is located much more northerly than the great plains, actually the northern part of the Great Plains corresponds to the south of the Eurasian steppe. But even in the north of the Eurasian steppe, a little south of Moscow, they die from the heat.

• Banned
80 degrees of heat and dry air are a disaster for them. They say "it's anomaly".
And on the prairies, the grass burns out and the earth cracks.

• Banned
They also really dislike dry air and dust storms and continental climates. Just exactly what is typical for the prairies. In their native lands, there is a maritime humid climate, very weak drops. They don't like severe frosts either. London is usually foggy and damp in winter and summer.

• Banned
They even tolerate tropical climate better. When the inhabitants of the steppe, after rain, are tormented by heavy, moist air and begin to sweat profusely, the Germans feel better. They are constantly waiting for rain and are glad when it rains and the earth gets wet, even if it is hot.

• Banned
They hardly go to the beaches, their skin usually does not tanning, instead it becomes blistered.

You are really big on generalities for people, aren't you. You make these comments like they apply to all British or Germans.

I am quite certain that some Germans have no problem with the heat. As for breathing like they had run a marathon, are you saying they don't hold their breath?

They hardly go to the beaches, their skin usually does not tanning, instead it becomes blistered.

I'm Irish, and I love going to the beach. My girlfriend is descended from the British, and she loves the beach.

And 80 degrees is refreshing for us this time of year.

You are really big on generalities for people, aren't you. You make these comments like they apply to all British or Germans.

I am quite certain that some Germans have no problem with the heat. As for breathing like they had run a marathon, are you saying they don't hold their breath?
Majority. This applies to northern Europe, which is exactly the place to which the left-wing swindlers attribute the origin of the Americans, that they were supposedly colonists from Britain.

I'm Irish, and I love going to the beach. My girlfriend is descended from the British, and she loves the beach.

And 80 degrees is refreshing for us this time of year.
The Irish are usually red. There are very few such Americans.

I have previously noted the strong resemblance of American women to Indian women.

And now I found a video where a girl is a real 100% Indian in appearance, from Los Angeles, who looks exactly like an Indian. Could it be a migrant from India? Or are there many such persons in California? Does this girl have an accent?

I have previously noted the strong resemblance of American women to Indian women.

And now I found a video where a girl is a real 100% Indian in appearance, from Los Angeles, who looks exactly like an Indian. Could it be a migrant from India? Or are there many such persons in California? Does this girl have an accent?

Native Americans came over from Northeast Asia around 12,000 to 25,000 years ago. So the resemblance to Asians is easily explained.

In general, it seems to me that California has the most beautiful girls in the United States. I watched before vids from Florida, they are almost all fat there. Californians usually look stunning.

In general, it seems to me that California has the most beautiful girls in the United States. I watched before vids from Florida, they are almost all fat there. Californians usually look stunning.

There are fat people every where. Music videos don't show much reality.

But LA is very big on perfect looks without worrying about intellect or personality.

Native Americans came over from Northeast Asia around 12,000 to 25,000 years ago. So the resemblance to Asians is easily explained.
Yes, that's exactly what I think. Moreover, the majority of Americans are native Americans according to genetic markers. hence the similarity with the Aryan culture

Which state has the most beautiful and slender American women in your opinion?

Forum List

Back