Let's say a brother and sister were to have sex....

Lots of ancient kings and emperors married their sisters but the intent was to produce a pure bloodline for royal ascendancy. This was very commonplace in Egypt especially but you also have to keep in mind that the Pharaoh was considered to be Osiris and Osiris married his sister Isis. So to some extent the Egyptian kings got away with it because that was just what gods did. But even in ancient Rome and Greece, for example, it carried a social stigma to engage in incest.

My guess is that the stigma came from making the observation that the children were frequently fucked up and the stigma evolved from that. Over thousands of years it's simply become so ingrained in our culture that it's considered a given, but if you take the genetic element out of it, as you suggest in your OP, it boils down to "because we have decided it's taboo".

Last edited:
Yes, we knew it would only be a matter of time before the progressives started promoting this.

Next will be beastiality. No fear of pregnancy so it's all good, right?

PS..if you're going to promote incest, at least promote it between parent and child, instead of siblings.

It's call "linebreeding". Brother and sister are too close and the chance for genetic issues is too high. Just linebreed the cattle like horsebreeders do. You're more apt to get a pure and healthy race.

Idiots.

Last edited:
Ah, I bet I got your attention with that header!

Anyway...

Let's say a brother and sister were to have sex. It is completely consensual and they had no regrets afterwards. Assume the sister is unable to become pregnant.

Given those parameters, is incest still wrong? How so?

No attack on the family

I think this question would have been more interesting on the first cousin front. The issue gets a bit grayer lol.

I did my 1st cousin back in the 70's... good times......:terror:

Well I know a bunch of people who told me they fucked a hot female cousin, can't picture myself doing it though.

hot doesn't begin to describe her...lol. easily playboy bunny (70's) material. We were semi-stoned, and it was a 'I bet you wouldn't ...' kind of things. We, um, don't discuss it nowadays...lol

I did my 1st cousin back in the 70's... good times......:terror:

Well I know a bunch of people who told me they fucked a hot female cousin, can't picture myself doing it though.

hot doesn't begin to describe her...lol. easily playboy bunny (70's) material. We were semi-stoned, and it was a 'I bet you wouldn't ...' kind of things. We, um, don't discuss it nowadays...lol

I could understand that, I'm not judging I have some pretty hot cousins myself, just never really thought about having sex with them, your case sounded pretty harmless anyways.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNK-oTUyJ3k]Romy & Michelle: "I'm the Mary & You're the Rhoda" - YouTube[/ame]

I could understand that, I'm not judging I have some pretty hot cousins myself, just never really thought about having sex with them, your case sounded pretty harmless anyways.

I fucked my cousin....sort of. She and I were dating and then my aunt married her father. Pissed us both off I can tell you. :lmao:

I fucked my cousin....sort of. She and I were dating and then my aunt married her father. Pissed us both off I can tell you. :lmao:

Who I'm confused.:confused:

Wow. And I thought you guys were freaks before.

Progressives are just sick fucks any way you cut it.

My aunt married my girlfriend's father. That made my girlfriend my cousin (by marriage at least). Pissed my girlfriend and I off.

He was having sex with a girl and then his aunt married the girl's dad.

My aunt married my girlfriend's father. That made my girlfriend my cousin (by marriage at least). Pissed my girlfriend and I off.

Well that is wierd but you don't really share any blood with her, did you keep seeing her after that?

Yes but not for very long. We argued that we were not blood relatives but people began to say some rather nasty things anyhow and it basically drove us apart. Shame too. She was a really nice girl and we had a very good relationship. At this point we consider each other cousins completely so it would really be odd now. We would both feel very weird about it if we, just hypothetically, were to consider getting together again.

Last edited:
Your aunt and her dad showed remarkable lack of restraint.

I wouldn't fuck the father of someone a young relative of mine was dating. I'm sorry, that's just too trashy.

Do we forbid people who have high chances of passing on diseases to their children from having children or marrying people who might increase that chance? Seems to me that we make them aware of the high chance they have of passing on genetic disabilities to their children - genetic counseling - and then let them do what they choose to. While I am morally opposed to incest, I'll hypothetically enter the conversation to ask: What is the difference between two none-related people with high chances of passing on genetic disabilities to their children and two consenting siblings with high chances of passing on genetic disabilities to their children? In both cases, they know the risks in advance - yet we allow one set of consenting adults to procede as they wish and we forbid the other set of consenting adults to do so...all based on the whims of our societal morality.

It seems to me that the argument against incest doesn't hold much water (legally speaking) if we are, as a society, legally pursuing a course of saying what happens between two consenting adults is the the business of no one but those two (or three or four or ???) people. Here's where legal precedent becomes a very tricky thing.

They used to...there used to be a blood test/physical requirement you had to pass to get a marriage license.

I know because my babysitter when I was a girl went in for her marriage physical and found she had a huge tumor in her abdomen.

I don't remember what the blood test was for. Maybe stds???

Forum List

Back