Lets pull out now

RetiredGySgt wrote:
As for worshipping Bush, I only voted for him because the other choice in 2000 and 2004 was MUCH much worse.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is voting for evil.

The only buffoon here is you and your Liberal buddies. One minute we are losing and must pull out, the next we are winning so must pull out.

As for worshipping Bush, I only voted for him because the other choice in 2000 and 2004 was MUCH much worse. He is no conservative as you idiots keep claiming. Further unlike you jackasses, when Clinton was President and I did not like him, I did not go about lying about what he said or did nor condemn everything he did JUST because he did it. He was my President and as such I accepted it, You buffoons are the worst of a bad bunch, decrying a freely elected President and denigrating the military and this Country just because your guy did not win. You have zero respect for our legal system and no respect for our Republican form of Government.

As for worshipping Bush, I only voted for him because the other choice in 2000 and 2004 was MUCH much worse.

Please. This is one of the lamest excuses a Bush-worshiper could ever give.

You could have chosen McCain, or a number of other GOP candidates in 2000, to be your nominee. Many sane people even at that time could easily see Bush was way out of his league.

In 2004, assuming you really thought bush was horrible, you could have supported a GOP primary challenge to him. I'm quite sure you, like all other republicans, stayed quiet as a church mouse and said nothing about a primary challenger by another republican - a republican more to your liking.

And don't try to use the excuse that incumbent presidents never face primary challenges. Recent history is replete with examples.

In short, you wanted Bush. In 2000 and 2004. He WAS the republican you wanted.

Please. This is one of the lamest excuses a Bush-worshiper could ever give.

You could have chosen McCain, or a number of other GOP candidates in 2000, to be your nominee. Many sane people even at that time could easily see Bush was way out of his league.

In 2004, assuming you really thought bush was horrible, you could have supported a GOP primary challenge to him. I'm quite sure you, like all other republicans, stayed quiet as a church mouse and said nothing about a primary challenger by another republican - a republican more to your liking.

And don't try to use the excuse that incumbent presidents never face primary challenges. Recent history is replete with examples.

In short, you wanted Bush. In 2000 and 2004. He WAS the republican you wanted.

In 2000 and in 2004 he was the best of the bunch that made it past the first couple primaries. McCain? Please he is a liberal that claims he is a Republican.

Further the excuse that because someone voted for someone means they worship them is retarded on its face. I will now have to remind you of how you worship Kerry and Gore I guess. As fir 2004, the Democrats lost that one because they were to stupid to pick a viable candidate. Then they booted the only one that had a snowballs chance in hell out of the Party.

Lets recap shall we? You claim Bush is horrible and everyone knew it, what exactly does that tell you about why Kerry LOST?

In 2000 and in 2004 he was the best of the bunch that made it past the first couple primaries. McCain? Please he is a liberal that claims he is a Republican.

Further the excuse that because someone voted for someone means they worship them is retarded on its face. I will now have to remind you of how you worship Kerry and Gore I guess. As fir 2004, the Democrats lost that one because they were to stupid to pick a viable candidate. Then they booted the only one that had a snowballs chance in hell out of the Party.

Lets recap shall we? You claim Bush is horrible and everyone knew it, what exactly does that tell you about why Kerry LOST?

I supported Gore in 2000. In light of all the bush disasters, the world clearly sees now he would have been better than bush.

I did everything I could in 2004 to deny the Dem nomination to Kerry. I voted for Kucinich and supported Dean.

If Bush was a republican that was just marginally better than kerry, then did you lift a finger to either deny bush the 2004 GOP nomination, or did you support a GOP primary challenger to him?

I suspect the answer if no. Because you're a Bush republican. You don't have principles.

Well folks, to be honest,..we will never be truly pulling out of Iraq anytime in our lifetime. We will have established bases in Iraq soon, just like Germany, Korea, Japan, and the Philippines (I know, P.I. is closed).

Being retired military myself, I would even consider taking a job there.

Yes, Iraq must stand up and handle thier own business, but the real war is against terror, because we defeated Saddam's military a long time ago. We (crack up if you like) are fighting a Holy War, and it will last for a long time. The minute we stop fighting it, we are doomed.

Forum List

Back