Let's Point and Laugh at Germophobes!

It ain't the GERMS that cause some/most of us to wash our hands after touching stuff you touched.
I don't believe I ever threatened (or even hinted) to release my bodily fluids on you, sir. Please show me where I did so. All I said was that I don't wash my hands after I piss. And your own reply has proven you can't handle that after all. But realistically, human hands are covered with so much more bacteria than human genitals that after a "toilet blessing" it would make more sense to wash one's genitals than one's hands, wouldn't it?
You are why I never accept food handled by people I don't know REALLY well. Strange you can't even realize where your fingers have been. Now WHY the hell would I knowingly touch something you just touched after you came out from taking a piss or shit. And no, it's NOT "germs" I avoid, it is your SHIT.

Poor little germophobe baby, spouting his little baby tantrum because you're a sickly, whiny little thing whose immune system can't handle jack shit. God, YOU ARE PATHETIC. Look, you male bitch, you're just jealous because you get sick if someone looks at you the wrong way, you sorry example of physical and mental human health. And get the FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD, YOU TROLLING COCKSUCKER!

Don't you hate pussies who are so terrified of infections they always have to spray this and scrub that and freak out over the slightest possibility of infection? They're shy about touching public doorknobs and drinking fountains, they freak out over people touching money and then food without washing their hands, and always have to thoroughly wash their hands after taking a piss. In public I've occasionally seen people so afraid of germs they even wear those little surgical masks over their mouths/noses. Considering my masturbation history, if I washed my hands every time I touched my own dick, I'd spend my entire at the bathroom sink as an altar of worship.

Here's an amazing revelation: our human bodies have IMMUNE SYSTEMS, which makes conscious worrying about germs unnecessary! And like any other body part, if you don't use it and give it a workout, you lose it. So if germophobes want to kill all germs around them and live the "cleanest" life, here's the only thing they've achieved: weakening their own immune system. That's it.

I wallow in germs, dirt and filth, I'm always around sick, coughing people. I always eat food that falls on the floor. I'm always guzzling from filthy, germy drinking fountains and I've never, ever, ever washed my hands after going to the bathroom; CAN USMB DEAL WITH THAT??? And despite all this "germy" behavior I haven't been remotely sick in 5 years since that extremely deadly strain of the H1N1 "swine flu" virus swept across the west coast in 2014. It actually killed a couple of hundred people younger than me (I was 41 at the time) but I managed to survive and recover after a couple of weeks. You know why? Because I have such a tough immune system that is used to conquering "nasty germs" (for lack of a better term). Quite a few young people died in that last H1N1 outbreak in this area, I got infected with it, yet I survived. Because my lifetime of "germy" behavior toughened it up, kept my immune system on permanent "yellow alert" I believe.
That's very interesting. Did you lick your fingerz ?

Don't you hate pussies who are so terrified of infections they always have to spray this and scrub that and freak out over the slightest possibility of infection? They're shy about touching public doorknobs and drinking fountains, they freak out over people touching money and then food without washing their hands, and always have to thoroughly wash their hands after taking a piss. In public I've occasionally seen people so afraid of germs they even wear those little surgical masks over their mouths/noses. Considering my masturbation history, if I washed my hands every time I touched my own dick, I'd spend my entire at the bathroom sink as an altar of worship.

Here's an amazing revelation: our human bodies have IMMUNE SYSTEMS, which makes conscious worrying about germs unnecessary! And like any other body part, if you don't use it and give it a workout, you lose it. So if germophobes want to kill all germs around them and live the "cleanest" life, here's the only thing they've achieved: weakening their own immune system. That's it.

I wallow in germs, dirt and filth, I'm always around sick, coughing people. I always eat food that falls on the floor. I'm always guzzling from filthy, germy drinking fountains and I've never, ever, ever washed my hands after going to the bathroom; CAN USMB DEAL WITH THAT??? And despite all this "germy" behavior I haven't been remotely sick in 5 years since that extremely deadly strain of the H1N1 "swine flu" virus swept across the west coast in 2014. It actually killed a couple of hundred people younger than me (I was 41 at the time) but I managed to survive and recover after a couple of weeks. You know why? Because I have such a tough immune system that is used to conquering "nasty germs" (for lack of a better term). Quite a few young people died in that last H1N1 outbreak in this area, I got infected with it, yet I survived. Because my lifetime of "germy" behavior toughened it up, kept my immune system on permanent "yellow alert" I believe.
That's very interesting. Did you lick your fingerz ?

I don't remember. I remember smelling them because it seemed oddly pleasant, lol. It doesn't change the fact that in that very lethal 2014 h1n1 flu that swept the west coast, hundreds died, I survived.

Ladies and gentleman, look what infantile, childish snotty babies liberals truly are: now they're getting sooooo enraged, frantic and male-pussyhurt because this Republican voter has such a strong immune system I usually don't get sick even when so many people around me are sick, even when I wallow in very dirty conditions without any precautions. Like I said, I haven't been ill in 5 years now. It just KILLS liberals that a Trump supporter is in hard-core-solid health and never gets infections despite so much dirty, grungy "risky behaviors" since I was a toddler! Which resulted in my bulletproof, Kevlar immune system.

Guess what liberals! I just changed my cat's litter box and I didn't wash my hands! Horror of horrors! Then I sat down here on my computer and started snacking on my dry-roasted peanuts and licking tasty peanut powder - to which today's pussy, defective children are now deathly allergic - from my grungy, unwashed, shitty fingers. And I'm not going to be the slightest bit sick, that's how MANLY my immune system is.....do you liberal crybabies need your "safe spaces" filled with thousands of disinfectant wipes, rubber gloves and your nose/mouth stupid-looking germ masks? Does the sheer power of this Republican's immune system truly wilt a liberal's penis down to a tiny, withered little plant-bud?

Don't you hate pussies who are so terrified of infections they always have to spray this and scrub that and freak out over the slightest possibility of infection?

Yea, hate 'em...

desktop-1442000886.jpg

Oh arf!

Imma fuckin die of pukin too hard.

You can get some monsterous yuk doing some of that stuff that may have nothing to do with your immune system. Like several kinds of worms. Bleh.

I've never been scared of germs overly, but I use caution and a bit of common sense to avoid some of the boogeymen in life. We've been snarfing so many over prescribed anti-biotics for so many years we're cooking up batches of scarier and scarier bacteria that are resistant to anti-biotics.

In order to save my brothers life, or at least make him healthier, I made him eat a mudpie.

More than once.

Forum List

Back