Let's hear it from the horse's mouth

Does any regime have as bad a record as the Islamic animals in Iran? I doubt it:

Human rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Child executions in Iran
Iran "leads the world in executing juvenile offenders – persons under 18 at the time of the crime" according to Human Rights Watch.[220] International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran states that of the 32 executions of juvenile offenders that have taken place in the world since January 2005, 26 occurred in Iran.[4] In 2007 Iran executed eight juvenile offenders.[80] In July of that year, Amnesty International issued a comprehensive 46 page report titled Iran: The last executioner of children noting Iran had executed more children between 1990 and 2005 than any other state.[221]

LGBT issues
Main article: LGBT rights in Iran
Homosexual acts and adultery are criminal and punishable by life imprisonment or death after multiple offenses, and the same sentences apply to convictions for treason and apostasy. Those accused by the state of homosexual acts are routinely flogged and threatened with execution. [130] [131] [132] [133] [134][135][136] Iran is one of seven countries in the world that apply the death penalty for homosexual acts; all of them justify this punishment with Islamic law. The Judiciary does not recognize the concept of sexual orientation, and thus from a legal standpoint there are no homosexuals or bisexuals, only heterosexuals committing homosexual acts.[137]

In 1988, several thousand political prisoners were executed, estimates ranging somewhere between 8,000[106] and 30,000.[107][108]. In what has been called "an act of violence unprecedented in Iranian history"[115] the Iranian government summarily, extrajudicially, and secretly executed thousands of political prisoners held in Iranian jails in the summer of 1988. According to Human Rights Watch the majority of prisoners had had unfair trials by the revolutionary courts, and in any case had not been sentenced to death. The "deliberate and systematic manner in which these extrajudicial executions took place constitutes a crime against humanity." The Iranian government has never "provided any information" on the executions because it has never acknowledged their existence.

Torture and mistreatment of prisoners
Human rights groups and observers have complained that torture is frequently used on political prisoners in Iran. In a study of torture in Iran published in 1999, Iranian-born political historian Ervand Abrahamian included Iran along with "Stalinist Russia, Maoist China, and early modern Europe" of the Inquisition and witch hunts, as societies that "can be considered to be in a league of their own" in the systematic use of torture.[90]
Torture techniques used in the Islamic Republic include:
whipping, sometimes of the back but most often of the feet with the body tied on an iron bed; the qapani; deprivation of sleep; suspension from ceiling and high walls; twisting of forearms until they broke; crushing of hands and fingers between metal presses; insertion of sharp instruments under the fingernails; cigarette burns; submersion under water; standing in one place for hours on end; mock executions; and physical threats against family members. Of these, the most prevalent was the whipping of soles, obviously because it was explicitly sanctioned by the sharia.[91]
Two "innovations" in torture:
the ‘coffin’, and compulsory watching of - and even participation in - executions. Some were placed in small cubicles, [50cm x 80cm x 140cm (20 inches x 31.5 inches x 55 inches)] blindfolded and in absolute silence, for 17-hour stretches with two 15-minute breaks for eating and going to the toilet. These stints could last months - until the prisoner agreed to the interview. Few avoided the interview and also remained sane. Others were forced to join firing squads and remove dead bodies. When they returned to their cells with blood dripping from their hands, Their roommates surmised what had transpired. ...." [92]

Gender issues
The Iranian legislation does not accord the same rights to women as to men in all areas of the law.[56]
In the section of the penal code devoted to blood money, or Diyya, the value of woman's life is half that of a man ("for instance, if a car hit both on the street, the cash compensation due to the woman's family was half that due the man's") [57]
The testimony of a male witness is equivalent to that of two female witnesses.[56][58][59]
A woman needs her husband's permission to work outside the home or leave the country.[56]
In the inheritance law of the Islamic Republic there are several instances where the woman is entitled to half the inheritance of the man.[60] For example:
If a man dies without offspring, his estate is inherited by his parents. If both the parents are alive, the mother receives 1/3 and the father 2/3 of the inheritance, unless the mother has a hojab (relative who reduces her part, such as brothers and sisters of the deceased (article 886)), in which case she shall receive 1/6, and the father 5/6. (Article 906)
If the dead man's closest heirs are aunts and uncles, the part of the inheritance belonging to the uncle is twice that belonging to the aunt. (Article 920)[61]
When the heirs are children, the inheritance of the sons is twice that of the daughters. (Article 907)[61]
If the deceased leaves ancestors and brothers and sisters (kalaleh), 2/3s of the estate goes to the heirs which have relationship on the side of the father; and in dividing up this portion the males take twice the portion of the females; however, the 1/3 going to the heirs on the mother’s side is divided equally. (Article 924)[61]
According to Zahra Eshraghi, granddaughter of Ayatollah Khomeini,
"Discrimination here [in Iran] is not just in the constitution. As a woman, if I want to get a passport to leave the country, have surgery, even to breathe almost, I must have permission from my husband."[62]

Last edited:
What happened in Iran is scary and it really could happen anywhere.
You can say the shit of IslamoNazism started with Iran in 1979. It's happening in Egypt but nobody realizes it, because it is moving very slowly. We forget that the Iranian revolution took a good 3 to 4 years from the time it began until the Islamists gained total control.

The Shah was a pussycat compared to these butchers running the show in Iran now.
He cared enough for his countrymen not to be like Assad, who is overseeing the slaughter of tens of thousands of fellow Syrians.

You can say the shit of IslamoNazism started with Iran in 1979. It's happening in Egypt but nobody realizes it, because it is moving very slowly. We forget that the Iranian revolution took a good 3 to 4 years from the time it began until the Islamists gained total control.

People were convinced that once Egypt got rid of the evil Mubarak, they would flourish into the Hong Kong of the Middle East. Most Westerners have no idea what Egyptians are like and know nothing about the culture there.

People were convinced that once Egypt got rid of the evil Mubarak, they would flourish into the Hong Kong of the Middle East. Most Westerners have no idea what Egyptians are like and know nothing about the culture there.
Big mobs of ignorant people are shortsighted and easily gratified. Before Khomeini came to power, his minions were promising $10,000 per Iranian from the oil wealth. We saw how that turned out.

Big mobs of ignorant people are shortsighted and easily gratified. Before Khomeini came to power, his minions were promising $10,000 per Iranian from the oil wealth. We saw how that turned out.

I have met Iranians who told me they wish the Revolution never happened, of course if they said this in Iran they would be hanging from a crane.

The Jews of Iraq
1950--1951 Baghdad bombings

I write this article for the same reason I wrote my book: to tell the American people, and especially American Jews, that Jews from Islamic lands did not emigrate willingly to Israel; that, to force them to leave, Jews killed Jews; and that, to buy time to confiscate ever more Arab lands, Jews on numerous occasions rejected genuine peace initiatives from their Arab neighbors. I write about what the first prime minister of Israel called “cruel Zionism.” I write about it because I was part of it.

The Jews of Iraq

I have met Iranians who told me they wish the Revolution never happened, of course if they said this in Iran they would be hanging from a crane.
Most of the Iranians that participated fervently in the protests to oust the Shah, are the same ones that are now putting their lives in danger protesting against the Islamist regime. It is beyond "having regrets".

Of course, this is the same regime that is training Syria's Assad how to massacre his own people, so they wouldn't blink an eye if they killed a million Iranians, as long as they stay in power. Which is the real reason they want to get a nuke. It guarantees their survival more than anything else. Just as it does N. Korea.

The Jews of Iraq

I write this article for the same reason I wrote my book: to tell the American people, and especially American Jews, that Jews from Islamic lands did not emigrate willingly to Israel; that, to force them to leave, Jews killed Jews; and that, to buy time to confiscate ever more Arab lands, Jews on numerous occasions rejected genuine peace initiatives from their Arab neighbors. I write about what the first prime minister of Israel called “cruel Zionism.” I write about it because I was part of it.

The Jews of Iraq
"If Americans only knew" is a website dedicated to ignorant retards. Seriously eots, do you have anything but lies? You are one sick, sad, ignorant fuckwad.

Farhud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Farhud (Arabic: الفرهود*) refers to the pogrom or "violent dispossession" carried out against the Jewish population of Baghdad, Iraq, on June 1–2, 1941 during the Jewish holiday of Shavuot. The riots occurred in a power vacuum following the collapse of the pro-Nazi government of Rashid Ali while the city was in a state of instability. Before British and Transjordanian forces arrived, around 175 Jews had been killed and 1,000 injured. Looting of Jewish property took place and 900 Jewish homes were destroyed.[1] By 1951, 110,000 Jews—80% of Iraqi Jewry—had emigrated from the country, most to Israel.[3] The Farhud has been called the "forgotten pogrom of the Holocaust" and "the beginning of the end of the Jewish community of Iraq", a community that had existed for 2,600 years.[4]

Background

Main articles: History of the Jews in Iraq and Baghdadi Jews
The Jews lived in the land of Babylon for more than 2,500 years following the Babylonian captivity. There had been at least two earlier comparable pogroms in the modern history of Iraqi Jews, in Basra in 1776 and in Baghdad in 1828. There were many instances of violence against Jews during their long history in Iraq,[5] as well as numerous enacted decrees ordering the destruction of synagogues in Iraq, and some forced conversion to Islam.[6]
After the Ottoman Empire was defeated in the First World War, the League of Nations granted the mandate of Iraq to Britain. After King Ghazi who inherited the throne of Faisal I, died in a 1939 car accident, Britain installed 'Abd al-Ilah as Iraq’s governing regent. By 1941, the approximately 150,000 Iraqi Jews played active roles in many aspects of Iraqi life, including farming, banking, commerce and the government bureaucracy.

Propaganda
Between 1932 and 1941, the German embassy in Iraq, headed by Dr. Fritz Grobba, significantly supported antisemitic and fascist movements. Intellectuals and army officers were invited to Germany as guests of the Nazi party, and antisemitic material was published in the newspapers. The German embassy purchased the newspaper Al-alam Al-arabi ("The Arab world") which published, in addition to antisemitic propaganda, a translation of Mein Kampf in Arabic. The German embassy also supported the establishment of Al-Fatwa, a youth organization based upon the model of the Hitler Youth.

Last edited:
No, they all didn't flee for their lives. But most did. What is your fucking point, or do you ever have anything but exhibiting your stupidity?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0id2Yxcw59Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0id2Yxcw59Q[/ame]

Last edited:
Sick people like eots who claim to fight for human rights and justice yet lie on behalf of the worst violators crack me up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMf5kqGZ1EI]Persecution - Dedicated to the Baha'is in Iran - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwaglgNjYgs]Persecution of Baha'is in Iran "Crime of the Century" - YouTube[/ame]

The Jews of Iraq

The Jews of Iraq
"If Americans only knew" is a website dedicated to ignorant retards. Seriously eots, do you have anything but lies? You are one sick, sad, ignorant fuckwad.

Farhud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Farhud (Arabic: الفرهود*) refers to the pogrom or "violent dispossession" carried out against the Jewish population of Baghdad, Iraq, on June 1–2, 1941 during the Jewish holiday of Shavuot. The riots occurred in a power vacuum following the collapse of the pro-Nazi government of Rashid Ali while the city was in a state of instability. Before British and Transjordanian forces arrived, around 175 Jews had been killed and 1,000 injured. Looting of Jewish property took place and 900 Jewish homes were destroyed.[1] By 1951, 110,000 Jews—80% of Iraqi Jewry—had emigrated from the country, most to Israel.[3] The Farhud has been called the "forgotten pogrom of the Holocaust" and "the beginning of the end of the Jewish community of Iraq", a community that had existed for 2,600 years.[4]

Background

Main articles: History of the Jews in Iraq and Baghdadi Jews
The Jews lived in the land of Babylon for more than 2,500 years following the Babylonian captivity. There had been at least two earlier comparable pogroms in the modern history of Iraqi Jews, in Basra in 1776 and in Baghdad in 1828. There were many instances of violence against Jews during their long history in Iraq,[5] as well as numerous enacted decrees ordering the destruction of synagogues in Iraq, and some forced conversion to Islam.[6]
After the Ottoman Empire was defeated in the First World War, the League of Nations granted the mandate of Iraq to Britain. After King Ghazi who inherited the throne of Faisal I, died in a 1939 car accident, Britain installed 'Abd al-Ilah as Iraq’s governing regent. By 1941, the approximately 150,000 Iraqi Jews played active roles in many aspects of Iraqi life, including farming, banking, commerce and the government bureaucracy.

Propaganda
Between 1932 and 1941, the German embassy in Iraq, headed by Dr. Fritz Grobba, significantly supported antisemitic and fascist movements. Intellectuals and army officers were invited to Germany as guests of the Nazi party, and antisemitic material was published in the newspapers. The German embassy purchased the newspaper Al-alam Al-arabi ("The Arab world") which published, in addition to antisemitic propaganda, a translation of Mein Kampf in Arabic. The German embassy also supported the establishment of Al-Fatwa, a youth organization based upon the model of the Hitler Youth.

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=DaTjH4pqkdI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Dr.Tawfik Hamid - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S78b9z3Vjd8&playnext=1&list=PLA8E52DFC649ED95F&feature=results_main]Brigitte Gabriel Hate preaching in mosques - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN2fqe4oWsI]Arab Opinon - YouTube[/ame]

Flight of jews out of Iraq was not confined to the 1940s---HISTORICALLY----lots of jews fled Iraq---specifically because of the filth of islamic persecution There is a significant community of former Iraqi jews in MUMBAI in that city for centuries -----some idiots are very keen to buy into anyone who comes up with a CONSPIRACY THEORY it just takes two or three BIPOLAR patients to impress them

Forum List

Back