Let's give credit to the Trump supporters.

I'm trying to understand the Dem strategy, they seem to be intentionally trying to piss us off so we turn out at the polls in record numbers. :eusa_think:

I honestly don't think it matters if there are record numbers that show up, they've proven to themselves that they can get away with absolutely anything they want. They've won. :dunno:

They know the fix is in. Mail in voting makes them the winners and the demise of the Republican party to permanent minority status. Nancy and Joe made comments before the 2020 election on that.

Yep, and they know that no one will stop them or interfere, that last 3 years have proven that. Honestly that may be the best thing for the country right now, that they win majority everywhere and really start to implement their policies full force. I sadly think that will be the only way to get people to actually wake up to what's going on. If there's one party rule, then there is no where else for them to point the finger when things go south, which they most definitely will. Just look at left run shitholes right now, it will only get worse.

I'm trying to understand the Dem strategy, they seem to be intentionally trying to piss us off so we turn out at the polls in record numbers. :eusa_think:
You can be as pissed as you want, you are still just one person with one vote.

The people who weren’t already going to vote for Trump aren’t pissed.

You’re confusing the strong feelings of a small number of people with broad support. You did this in 2020 when you couldn’t believe Trump would lose after having such big rallies.

You can be as pissed as you want, you are still just one person with one vote.

The people who weren’t already going to vote for Trump aren’t pissed.

You’re confusing the strong feelings of a small number of people with broad support. You did this in 2020 when you couldn’t believe Trump would lose after having such big rallies.
LOL Dems got away with rigging, lying, cheating and stealing elections in 2020. Dems used BRIBES in 2022. But Dem assholes are running out of douche cards to play. The fact is Dems and their policies suck. When the people get fed up with their shit no amount of rigging and cheating will save Dems at the polls.

LOL Dems got away with rigging, lying, cheating and stealing elections in 2020. Dems used BRIBES in 2022. But Dem assholes are running out of douche cards to play. The fact is Dems and their policies suck. When the people get fed up with their shit no amount of rigging and cheating will save Dems at the polls.
You know saying things doesn’t make them true, right? The election wasn’t rigged. They weren’t bribing people.

As for policies, let’s keep talking about abortion and see how much people align with the modern fringe republican leadership.

Oh, I'm sure the crooked Dems and their media thought so. That little "cultivated" riot was all they needed to build a giant narrative against all the other millions of Trump supporters who reacted maturely to the obviously manipulated election.
You know who else thought that, too? The judges who tried your fellow rioters. Hence the long prison sentences.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

You know saying things doesn’t make them true, right? The election wasn’t rigged. They weren’t bribing people.

As for policies, let’s keep talking about abortion and see how much people align with the modern fringe republican leadership.
LMAO it was completely RIGGED. Lying filth Dems always attempt to RIG elections, RIG election coverage, RIG election debates and if that doesn't work outright cheat and steal them. Dems are the lowest form of human species.

LMAO it was completely RIGGED. Lying filth Dems always attempt to RIG elections, RIG election coverage, RIG election debates and if that doesn't work outright cheat and steal them. Dems are the lowest form of human species.
This is how you cope with losing. You make up stories that the election was rigged because you are too mentally fragile to admit failure.

It wasn’t rigged.

You lost because people don’t like Trump. I know it’s hard for someone like you to believe, but it’s true.

Until you guys can admit you lost 2020, you are going to keep making the same mistakes and keep losing.

All you’re doing is setting yourself up for failure.
Dry your Dem tears

trusted-care_upright_2.jpg

Forum List

Back