Let's Face Facts, Trump Did It For Hillary, They're Friends

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I think it is about time people face the facts. Trump has screwed the Republican Party out of a nominee to oppose Hillary Clinton, just like he planned on doing all along. Trump and the Clintons are friends. Trump has now just handed over the Presidency to Hillary, one of the worst people on this planet. They were in cahoots and it is about time trump supporters just come out and admit they got played by Trump.

so you are into the conspiracist's 'Andy Kaufman' theory 'eh?

I think it is about time people face the facts. Trump has screwed the Republican Party out of a nominee to oppose Hillary Clinton, just like he planned on doing all along. Trump and the Clintons are friends. Trump has now just handed over the Presidency to Hillary, one of the worst people on this planet. They were in cahoots and it is about time trump supporters just come out and admit they got played by Trump.
Well, the fact is this nonsense belongs in the CT forum.

It's not out of the realm of possibility

The Clintons were at Trump's wedding. Their kids are good friends. Hillary is a corporate puppet. Trump IS corporate. Why is it so hard to see after watching Trump implode his campaign, what is going on here? Trump just trolled all of his supporters into believing he hated Hillary and that she was such a bad person... but by his actions he is making her look like the more viable candidate to the American people, despite her being a piece of garbage.

The Clintons were at Trump's wedding. Their kids are good friends. Hillary is a corporate puppet. Trump IS corporate. Why is it so hard to see after watching Trump implode his campaign, what is going on here? Trump just trolled all of his supporters into believing he hated Hillary and that she was such a bad person... but by his actions he is making her look like the more viable candidate to the American people, despite her being a piece of garbage.

trump may start his own 'news' station that caters to the alt right et al nutters. that's why roger miles & Stephen bannon attached themselves to tribbles.

If it is true and this is what he has done then he has betrayed the American people, Lew.

It's not out of the realm of possibility
---------------------------------- who knows but as Rocko says in his very last line !!

If it is true and this is what he has done then he has betrayed the American people, Lew.

It came out early in his campaign, from inside sources, that this was exactly what he was doing in the first place, and was surprised he had made it as far as he had.

It came out early in his campaign, from inside sources, that this was exactly what he was doing in the first place, and was surprised he had made it as far as he had.
------------------------------------- so what Lew , whats the remedy , should Trump supporters now vote for 'illary' .

------------------------------------- so what Lew , whats the remedy , should Trump supporters now vote for 'illary' .

I don't know. We are fucked. There isn't a good candidate out there period. The only thing we can hope for is the Republican Party to have some kind emergency meeting and kick trump out of the Party and pronounce a last second replacement.

I watched the debate on my computer, Lew. I didn't want to comment on the debate because I really had to think about it for awhile. I told my husband that it sounded like he was throwing the debate.

When Clinton brought up his taxes why didn't he bring up the Clinton foundation and Haiti? Why didn't he mention the billions that are missing from the State Dept. (under her watch!) Why not ask about the massive donations from the Saudis for the Clinton library which coincided with Houghlin - Mifflin History books authored by an Iranian to favor Islam - distributed in California public schools - a course that was mandatory for public classrooms - thanks to the Clinton's.... John Walker Lindh was a product of that education! Why not ask her exactly what kind of education she is endorsing for the children of Americans?

When the moderator asked if he would accept the outcome of the election why didn't Trump ask him if seriously believed Clinton had a shred of a chance of winning with 200 or less at her rallies vs massive stadiums 35,000 people showing up - lines around the block! He should have openly laughed and said, Are you kidding me? Looked at the audience and said Is this moderator seriously asking me this question? Shouldn't he be asking Hillary that question? He should have added - If the polls report a close race we already know the Clintons are using the media to steal the election. Of course he's going to have it investigated, scrutinized and challenged to the 9th degree! To drive the point home he should have brought up the long history of election fraud committed by the Clinton's going back decades which was revealed by a Clinton insider.

He should have said if they say Hillary won we know it could only happen by election fraud. OF COURSE WE WON'T ACCEPT IT.

There were many things said in the debate that Trump layed down for and shouldn't have.

When the moderator asked him about saying Hillary didn't have a presidential image(however the moderator worded it) he should have quickly moved to explain it was an image she created - her own fault - her response to Benghazi, her disrespect for the families of the deceased, her ongoing problem with alcoholism, her need for bodyguards telling her to keep talking while she forgot her lines at her own rally - was she drunk? Who knows...

On the question of temperment he shouldn't have cut it short with her outburst behind the scenes on one occasion - he should have went wide open and brought up the numerous FBI agents, books written, testimonies given by secret service of her vicious temper, her flying into rages and her fits of cursing, the crazy look in her eyes - let's be serious here!

On the subject of racism - he brings up her own words about African Americans years ago - mentioning "Super Predators" but most of the audience worldwide didn't know the history behind what her motive was or who she was talking about (Black Americans) and her long affiliation with racist (KKK) politicians such as Byrd - whom she was closely tied to.

On the subject of wealth and taxes and Trump being audited every year he should have asked why the Clinton Foundation has never been audited once in spite of the fact that the president of Haiti is asking where billions of dollars that were given to the Clinton Foundation for Haiti were never received! Where is that money? He could have put her on the defense and shut her down. Why didn't he?

On the subject of Miss Universe and Clinton accusing him of being abusive toward women why didn't he ask her about destroying the life of a 12 year old rape victim who she laughed at while making false claims about the child in order to get her client (who she knew had raped the child) off the hook? Why didn't he bring up Juanita Broadrick who said Hillary intimidated her into silence after she was raped by Bill Clinton?

Because Chelsea was in the audience? What? You are going to tell me that you are not going to bring up important facts that pertain to the character (lack thereof) of Hillary Clinton in order to not offend their daughter? What about Ms. Broadrick and the 12 yr old child and their rights to be heard? What about the truth concerning who this woman is?

I found it bizarre. I'm sorry. I tried to write it off to possible death threats but if Trump is that worried about death threats he shouldn't be running for the highest office in the land. It is possible that you are right, Lew, and that he is intentionally throwing this election just as he layed down on the forged birth certificate of Barack Obama when he shouldn't have.

Truth is stranger than fiction at times. If it's the truth I say go with it.

Last edited:

We can't vote for Hillary. We have to put him in office whether he wants to be there or not. He stepped up to the plate and he is going to have to go the distance because Americans do not want Bill's wife anywhere near the oval office.

I watched the debate on my computer, Lew. I didn't want to comment on the debate because I really had to think about it for awhile. I told my husband that it sounded like he was throwing the debate.

When Clinton brought up his taxes why didn't he bring up the Clinton foundation and Haiti? Why didn't he mention the billions that are missing from the State Dept. (under her watch!) Why not ask about the massive donations from the Saudis for the Clinton library which coincided with Houghlin - Mifflin History books authored by an Iranian to favor Islam - distributed in California public schools - a course that was mandatory for public classrooms - thanks to the Clinton's.... John Walker Lindh was a product of that education! Why not ask her exactly what kind of education she is endorsing for the children of Americans?

When the moderator asked if he would accept the outcome of the election why didn't Trump ask him if seriously believed Clinton had a shred of a chance of winning with 200 or less at her rallies vs massive stadiums 35,000 people showing up - lines around the block! He should have openly laughed and said, Are you kidding me? Looked at the audience and said Is this moderator seriously asking me this question? Shouldn't he be asking Hillary that question? He should have added - If the polls report a close race we already know the Clintons are using the media to steal the election. Of course he's going to have it investigated, scrutinized and challenged to the 9th degree! To drive the point home he should have brought up the long history of election fraud committed by the Clinton's going back decades which was revealed by a Clinton insider.

He should have said if they say Hillary won we know it could only happen by election fraud. OF COURSE WE WON'T ACCEPT IT.

There were many things said in the debate that Trump layed down for and shouldn't have.

When the moderator asked him about saying Hillary didn't have a presidential image(however the moderator worded it) he should have quickly moved to explain it was an image she created - her own fault - her response to Benghazi, her disrespect for the families of the deceased, her ongoing problem with alcoholism, her need for bodyguards telling her to keep talking while she forgot her lines at her own rally - was she drunk? Who knows...

On the question of temperment he shouldn't have cut it short with her outburst behind the scenes on one occasion - he should have went wide open and brought up the numerous FBI agents, books written, testimonies given by secret service of her vicious temper, her flying into rages and her fits of cursing, the crazy look in her eyes - let's be serious here!

On the subject of racism - he brings up her own words about African Americans years ago - mentioning "Super Predators" but most of the audience worldwide didn't know the history behind what her motive was or who she was talking about (Black Americans) and her long affiliation with racist (KKK) politicians such as Byrd - whom she was closely tied to.

On the subject of wealth and taxes and Trump being audited every year he should have asked why the Clinton Foundation has never been audited once in spite of the fact that the president of Haiti is asking where billions of dollars that were given to the Clinton Foundation for Haiti were never received! Where is that money? He could have put her on the defense and shut her down. Why didn't he?

On the subject of Miss Universe and Clinton accusing him of being abusive toward women why didn't he ask her about destroying the life of a 12 year old rape victim who she laughed at while making false claims about the child in order to get her client (who she knew had raped the child) off the hook? Why didn't he bring up Juanita Broadrick who said Hillary intimidated her into silence after she was raped by Bill Clinton?

Because Chelsea was in the audience? What? You are going to tell me that you are not going to bring up important facts that pertain to the character (lack thereof) of Hillary Clinton in order to not offend their daughter? What about Ms. Broadrick and the 12 yr old child and their rights to be heard? What about the truth concerning who this woman is?

I found it bizarre. I'm sorry. I tried to write it off to possible death threats but if Trump is that worried about death threats he shouldn't be running for the highest office in the land. It is possible that you are right, Lew, and that he is intentionally throwing this election just as he layed down on the forged birth certificate of Barack Obama when he shouldn't have.

I definitely don't think he is trying as hard in the Presidential Debates as he did in the Republican ones.

I definitely don't think he is trying as hard in the Presidential Debates as he did in the Republican ones.
------------------------- yeah maybe Lew we will see , ------------ OFF TOPIC , but as to your comment I think that what you say may be true of 'romney' in 2012 . Romney did excellent in one debate that I recall but after that he went downhill Lew . My conspiracy is that Romney was warned / or told to let mrobama win . Like I say , off topic Lew !!

]

Of course he didn't. He intentionally held back. The question is why.

]

Of course he didn't. He intentionally held back. The question is why.

It's simple. He knows a Hillary win, is a win for corporate America, a corporate America that he lives off of.

I don't know. We are fucked. There isn't a good candidate out there period. The only thing we can hope for is the Republican Party to have some kind emergency meeting and kick trump out of the Party and pronounce a last second replacement.
------------------------------ feck the rino repubs , they can't replace the Trump with anyone that I'd ever vote for Lew .

------------------------------ feck the rino repubs , they can't replace the Trump with anyone that I'd ever vote for Lew .

That's just it, anyone would be better than Trump... well except for Cruz. It would be nice if they all of a sudden chose Michael Bloomberg.

Forum List

Back