Let's Discuss the "Original Man"...

Were Blacks here First?...

It seems to be the Accepted Theory on our Existence by Many...

So is it not True that we are all Black?...

If not, why?

:)

peace...

What people fail to understand is that Man is God's creation, and we are humans. Only racists are concerned about color, etc. I am more concerned about behavior. Being a racist never made a person a murderer. Men choos their behaviors for themselves. Rather than to say one is better than another, God says, man is a sinner, and without Jesus all will be in hell. No matter the race.

Must be a little black in me somewhere. I like Motown, fried chicken, watermellon, corn bread and ribs.:lol:

Before you get all hung up on stereotypes, take a deep breath and relax. I'm just having fun. As far as what the paint job looked like on the first men on Earth, I don't have a clue and really don't care about it a whole lot either. We're all in this shit together.:lol:

It is a possibility. Of that there is no doubt. According to most theories our species originated in the are now known as Africa, as for the facts, we don't know for certain ... yet.

What color were Adam and Eve?

I think all the different colors and appearance of the different races were just birth defects resulting from incest between Adam, Eve and their children.
I read it was a result of Adam's lust for beasts...I can't keep up with this stuff.

But you raise a good point...black people can't exist unless Adam and Eve were themselves black.

I think all the different colors and appearance of the different races were just birth defects resulting from incest between Adam, Eve and their children.
I read it was a result of Adam's lust for beasts...I can't keep up with this stuff.

But you raise a good point...black people can't exist unless Adam and Eve were themselves black.

If the First Human was Black, then we are ALL Black...

It can't be any other way.

peace...

And What about Noah's Ark? That was a new beginning.

No, that was the 5th Chapter of the Classic "Friday the 13th" Series.

peace...

The Perfect Storm maybe, or The Guardian. Not Friday the 13th, that comes in Revelation with the Tribulation. You are not studying your talking points. I can only imagine what you are doing instead. What is that damn thumping? Where's my favorite magazines? :lol:

Interesting...

So you Believe in Creation.

peace...

I am a child of God. I was created in His image and by Him just as the Bible says. However, I am pretty certain that my wife evolved from monkeys.:lol:

Forum List

Back