Let's Discuss the "Original Man"...

If you want some additional answers to the Black Racist Bullshit that's inundating the Forums read my thread : "Black Racism's ARROGANCE." It's in TEN PARTS with a Conclusion to follow. It's a response to the Black Racist's whining about their self-pity, delusional victimhood, and parasitic sense of entitlement.

Only a matter of time until 52ndstreet says that whites are the result of genetic defects in blacks. Even if that were true though, I don't think it would make whites inferior.

If you want some additional answers to the Black Racist Bullshit that's inundating the Forums read my thread : "Black Racism's ARROGANCE." It's in TEN PARTS with a Conclusion to follow. It's a response to the Black Racist's whining about their self-pity, delusional victimhood, and parasitic sense of entitlement.

We all know where that really comes from in our lives. Breast feeding denial. Blame Dr. Spock
We have all suffered and deserve restitution. 2-4 weeks of therapy has been clinically proven to reduce whining 92% in straight males. Gay males are currently too confused to accurately respond, it's more of an identity crisis, yet progress is currently being made on implantable milk simulators.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

We all know where that really comes from in our lives. Breast feeding denial. Blame Dr. Spock
We have all suffered and deserve restitution. 2-4 weeks of therapy has been clinically proven to reduce whining 92% in straight males. Gay males are currently too confused to accurately respond, it's more of an identity crisis, yet progress is currently being made on implantable milk simulators.

^Funny...

:)

peace...

Neither white or black, Adam was most likely red in all seriousness. He was formed out of the red earth, which is why he was named Adam, since that's what Adam meant. Jesus on the other hand was yellow/orange, typical of middle easterners like Jews and Arabs.

Forum List

Back