Lets disband Texas

Really? Is THAT what I've been doing wrong all these years?:eusa_shifty:

'Fraid so.. They like things like coconut mango shampoo, and tropical fruit smelling body washes, and Pure Poison perfume, and..

Well, ok, so I don't know what they like - I know what *I* like..

But I'm betting I'm right on the wire brushes and bleach.

'Fraid so.. They like things like coconut mango shampoo, and tropical fruit smelling body washes, and Pure Poison perfume, and..

Well, ok, so I don't know what they like - I know what *I* like..

But I'm betting I'm right on the wire brushes and bleach.

Damn ... I almost sneezed just reading that .....

Don't try and play innocent. You're in on it. I never even heard the word cooties, much less had them until some girl gave them to me.:cool:

Cooties and cicadas under your mattress. I'm from IL you know!

I didn't say I needed coffee. I said I HAVE coffee. And it won't phase me a bit getting to sleep.

Well, me either, but since everyone looks at me like I'M nuts, this time I can return the favor and look at someone else like they're nuts. :)

Just wanna let all the Anti-Texas Yankees (and a few fruits and nuts from Cali as well) know that you best be carefull what you ask for. We will split into five states and with that voting block will basically own Congress.

Yep, I see a few much needed changes comeing up...... :badgrin:

Just wanna let all the Anti-Texas Yankees (and a few fruits and nuts from Cali as well) know that you best be carefull what you ask for. We will split into five states and with that voting block will basically own Congress.

Yep, I see a few much needed changes comeing up...... :badgrin:

Hey, I'm not ANTI-Texas.. I just see an opportunity to come out of all this with a new toy, and a clean garage. :badgrin:

Hey, I'm not ANTI-Texas.. I just see an opportunity to come out of all this with a new toy, and a clean garage. :badgrin:

No worries. Just be sure to take out "How to speak Texas" from the library. You'll fit in jess fine. :D

Hey I would move to Texas if it wasnt so fucking hot. Jeez, grow some mountains or something. Get some offshore flow.

Forum List

Back