Lets Deal With Documented Facts For A Change

Silly-----if you cannot give us a map-----of the hometown of the terrorist-----the TERRORIST does not exist-----and the "terrorism" never happened

Just wait till this country is 3rd world. We will be all over that list while the prez sits in the situation room, letting people die

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But don't you recognize yet that 'documented facts" are virtual anathema to the Jewish mindset???? Zionists manifest a peculiar phobia for facts, to this end they have poured living history into the Zio-spin-cycle, and it emerges as an unrecognizable info-mercial for Israel---complete with requisite halo

quick question -- are you saying that the events recorded on that page didn't happen?

***Their*** land?

Their land is elsewhere; the other 99.9% of the Middle East. They need to stop being greedy and violent and be happy with what is theirs.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But don't you recognize yet that 'documented facts" are virtual anathema to the Jewish mindset???? Zionists manifest a peculiar phobia for facts, to this end they have poured living history into the Zio-spin-cycle, and it emerges as an unrecognizable info-mercial for Israel---complete with requisite halo

quick question -- are you saying that the events recorded on that page didn't happen?

....not at all, I am saying that the Arab/Israeli conflict cannot be ushered conveniently into the dismissive Islamophobia so fashionable in the west these days....what is the point of listing Islamic terrorist attacks without bothering to compliment this laundry list with sixty plus years of Jewish/Zionist terror??? It is quite irrelevant that the majority of Palestinians are Muslim---although a percentage are Christian...the issue turns decisively on injustice: their land was taken from them by a politically shrewd pack of Ashkenazi Jews...trying to force the Palestinian issue into the broader issue of Islamic terrorism is the act of a moral reprobate....

Let me get this right.... Arabs launch missiles rockets and mortars at civilian targets and Israel defends herself and that is terrorism?

Arabs CHOSE to locate launch sites on tenement roof tops, school yards and hospital grounds and when the Israelis retaliate THAT is terror attacks?

And you want to be taken seriously, right?

....not at all, I am saying that the Arab/Israeli conflict cannot be ushered conveniently into the dismissive Islamophobia so fashionable in the west these days....what is the point of listing Islamic terrorist attacks without bothering to compliment this laundry list with sixty plus years of Jewish/Zionist terror??? It is quite irrelevant that the majority of Palestinians are Muslim---although a percentage are Christian...the issue turns decisively on injustice: their land was taken from them by a politically shrewd pack of Ashkenazi Jews...trying to force the Palestinian issue into the broader issue of Islamic terrorism is the act of a moral reprobate....

thank you for your answer. it was clear and established a cogent point of view -- one which, I think, might be worth discussing as I don't happen to agree with it, but one which points out why the simple list cannot be taken as persuasive proof, even though it is labeled as fact. I appreciate your position and response.

As a response to the "the whole problem is jews stole the land of the 'palestinians' " fascist crowd why do you leave out the FACT-----that muslim arab leaders have openly stated that their OBJECTION----is "the presence of a 'zioinist' entity" ANYWHERE IN THE MIDDLE EAST? c'mon folks------say it. write it express the real fascist filth in your little hearts -----we know-----we know that you are leaving out the real reason for your displeasure-------it is simply not POLITIC anymore to say----- WE DON'T WANT JEWS OWNING OR CONTROLING ANYTHING-----as dhimmi targets of rape and exploitation WE LOVE THEM and christians too------BUT OWN LAND? HAVE CONTROL OVER ANYTHING oh gee
ALLAH FORBID!!!!!!!!

Same old song and dance from Skitt no matter what message board he is on and no matter what screen name he chooses to use. Meanwhile, he can conveniently close his eyes to all the Muslim terrorism which has gone on in the past and is still going on. Tell you what, Skitt, some of us will have no problem chipping in to buy you a ticket to Syria so that you can decide which Palestinian group you want to join.
Armed Palestinian factions fighting each other in Syria | ICEJ International

i can't think of a more cowardly way to kill someone then strapping a bomb to yourself and blowing yourself up in front of unsuspecting civilians. Only muslims !

....really??? I can think of one: How about shelling the civilian population of gaza for three weeks...using illegal weaponry like white-phosphorous rounds...depleted uranium, and anti-personnel cluster-shells....killing 1500 hundred undefended civilians...and 400---count em hypocrite---arab children

i feel terrible for all the good muslims in this world, who just want peace. Damn islamic jihadists make them look bad
....and i feel terrible for all the good jews---who are browbeat into defending the scurrilous actions of israel
Like giving over parts of OUR land over to PLO and Hamas control.

Don't worry though. It is temporary.

Same old song and dance from Skitt no matter what message board he is on and no matter what screen name he chooses to use. Meanwhile, he can conveniently close his eyes to all the Muslim terrorism which has gone on in the past and is still going on. Tell you what, Skitt, some of us will have no problem chipping in to buy you a ticket to Syria so that you can decide which Palestinian group you want to join.
Armed Palestinian factions fighting each other in Syria | ICEJ International

I'm still laughing over Seal's legitimate ridicule of your powers of observation Hoss....you a dummy
Your opinion of me as well as Seal's opinion is what I strive for. Perpetually.

OMG! You mean Israel Is Stealing Palestinian Land??? I didn't know that. Amazing what we can learn here on this board. So tell us, when did Israel's ancient land become this Palestinian land that Israel is now stealing?

Let me get this right.... Arabs launch missiles rockets and mortars at civilian targets and Israel defends herself and that is terrorism?

Arabs CHOSE to locate launch sites on tenement roof tops, school yards and hospital grounds and when the Israelis retaliate THAT is terror attacks?

And you want to be taken seriously, right?

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Apparently both your historical perspective, as well as an appreciation for fundamental cause-n-effect are hopelessly skewed....the Palestinian population has been under siege for sixty years and you ask why they "launch missiles"??? What did you expect---maybe greeting cards??? Given the fact that Israel is built on stolen soil---there is no "right of self defense"...invariably whatever the ruthless Jews undertake it is called self-defense....you need to do two things: find a history book, and explore the relevant details of international law....definitional terrorism...and cause-n-effect.....sigh

....and i feel terrible for all the good jews---who are browbeat into defending the scurrilous actions of israel
Like giving over parts of OUR land over to PLO and Hamas control.

Don't worry though. It is temporary.

"our land"???????????? Delusion reigns...LOL
Reality.

PS “Gaza: 40% Want To Leave” (Kislev 15, 5769 / December 12, '08)

Forty percent of Gaza Arabs would like to emigrate, according to a poll conducted by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research. In Judea and Samaria, 25 percent of Arab residents hope to leave...

Gaza: 40% Want to Leave - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

HERE IS THE DIRECT QUOTE FROM THE PHILISTINE WEB SITE:

The percentage of those wishing to immigrate is much higher in the Gaza Strip (reaching 40%) than in the West Bank (standing at 25%).

:clap2:

Where are all the Palestinian terrorist supporters on our board when the subject deals with only documented facts? Thank goodness for Skit to keep this thread going for us so everyone can see the truth we have here.

List of Islamic terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/

url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_terrorist_attacks]List of Islamic terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url][/QUOTE]

"our land"???????????? Delusion reigns...LOL
Reality.

PS “Gaza: 40% Want To Leave” (Kislev 15, 5769 / December 12, '08)

Forty percent of Gaza Arabs would like to emigrate, according to a poll conducted by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research. In Judea and Samaria, 25 percent of Arab residents hope to leave...

Gaza: 40% Want to Leave - Latest News Briefs - Israel National News

HERE IS THE DIRECT QUOTE FROM THE PHILISTINE WEB SITE:

The percentage of those wishing to immigrate is much higher in the Gaza Strip (reaching 40%) than in the West Bank (standing at 25%).

:clap2:

'reality'.....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! please!!!! I beg you for some mercy...if I continue to laugh like this I fear another hernia...

The poll was from the "Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research", as you can see for yourself.

Oh now I get it. Those Zionists in Israel were paid to fabricate this documented list of Islamic terrorist attacks all over the world. They never happened folks' right eots? Very cleaver those Zionists. You gotta love eots. Heh Heh.

Israelis paid to Troll & Censor internet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJHEaXywW_8]Israelis paid to Troll & Censor internet - YouTube[/ame]

I don't get paid, and in fact, my wife gets majorly pissed off.

Note that I don't support the official government position on many issues.

But I do understand you: You can't refute what I post, so you try to obfuscate.

***Their*** land?

Their land is elsewhere; the other 99.9% of the Middle East. They need to stop being greedy and violent and be happy with what is theirs.
excellent projection, there, mr. settler

applies to you and your settlers 150%

Forum List

Back