Gaza vicinity communities demand peace

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Southern residents to protest in Tel Aviv Thursday, demanding government to protect them from constant Qassam rockets fired at their region
--------------

People from across the south will rally in Tel Aviv on Thursday evening, in protest against the constant Qassam attacks that have become a part of their daily routine. "Even one Qassam is one too many" is the slogan of the new campaign, launched by residents of Gaza vicinity communities.

"We're developing anxieties," said Merav Cohen, a resident of the Eshkol Regional Council. "We want a quiet, peaceful life without Qassam rockets exploding all the time."

IMG_6858-%282%29_WA.jpg

Gaza vicinity communities demand peace - Israel News, Ynetnews

I have no doubt that Hamas will soon be a thing of the past. Remember, 6 months before Cast Lead, Israel began planning. SO they are probably doing the same now

I have no doubt that Hamas will soon be a thing of the past. Remember, 6 months before Cast Lead, Israel began planning. SO they are probably doing the same now

Not only was Cast Lead a military flop for Israel, Israel shot itself in the foot on the world stage.

Long ago----I came to an understanding of the islamic mindset-----because of both the 1967 war and my increasing encounters with muslims from various parts of the world--------tinnie may not be a muslim---but he exhibits an characteristic I noted WAY BACK THEN I call it the TINKERBELLE THEORY -------remember? "IF YOU BELIEVE IN FAIRIES---TINKERBELLE WILL SURVIVE" so if all the jihadist kids repeat three times "I believe ___"
"I believe_____" "I believe______" FAIRIES WILL LIVE!!!!!!!

Not only was Cast Lead a military flop for Israel, Israel shot itself in the foot on the world stage.
Where will Hamas hold their victory parade after the IDF kicks their butts?

its all about winning an election, as was cast lead

nothing to do with gaza or hamas

so its election time again

if they could win it by killing all the gazans, they would with no hesitaion at all

toastie

cast lead strengthened hamas, dont you know??

as did the blockade

now they are rich....tunnel taxes

best way to weaken hamas is

to open israel's borders

and openly, not just secretly, deal politically with them

just like with arafat and abbas

get haniyeh on israeli TV !!

Last edited:
Southern residents to protest in Tel Aviv Thursday, demanding government to protect them from constant Qassam rockets fired at their region
--------------

People from across the south will rally in Tel Aviv on Thursday evening, in protest against the constant Qassam attacks that have become a part of their daily routine. "Even one Qassam is one too many" is the slogan of the new campaign, launched by residents of Gaza vicinity communities.

"We're developing anxieties," said Merav Cohen, a resident of the Eshkol Regional Council. "We want a quiet, peaceful life without Qassam rockets exploding all the time."

IMG_6858-%282%29_WA.jpg

"if you want peace, work for justice." (paulie 6)

a good place to begin peace is to stop the occupation, not continue expanding it.

nope deach/tinnie your fellow jihadists have been stating OPENLY AND OFFICIALLY for many decades ------that they will not tolerate a "zionist entity" in the middle east. The best place for the jihadist pigs to start would be to repudiate ---your racist filth. In fact there will be no peace in the world until all jihadists repudiate the IMPERIALIST AGENDA which forms the basis and actual reason for the existence of your disgusting creed. Somehow----you will have to dig around and transform that fascist ideology into a religion rather than a maniacal program of conquest and exploitation

toastie

as did the blockade

to open israel's borders

they may want to release marwan barghouti too...

the more intransient israel is, the stronger HAMAS will get.

right now, divide aand conquer has worked somewhat because neither the PLO nor HAMAS has really claimed a decisive power...but HAMAS is getting closer.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/opinion/release-marwan-barghouti.html

nope deach/tinnie your fellow jihadists have been stating OPENLY AND OFFICIALLY for many decades ------that they will not tolerate a "zionist entity" in the middle east. The best place for the jihadist pigs to start would be to repudiate ---your racist filth. In fact there will be no peace in the world until all jihadists repudiate the IMPERIALIST AGENDA which forms the basis and actual reason for the existence of your disgusting creed. Somehow----you will have to dig around and transform that fascist ideology into a religion rather than a maniacal program of conquest and exploitation

yes, irose, whatever you say darlin'. i'll get right on it.

Last edited:
--------------

IMG_6858-%282%29_WA.jpg

"if you want peace, work for justice." (paulie 6)

a good place to begin peace is to stop the occupation, not continue expanding it.

Wait, so Israel should give back THEIR land to Arabs who are taught to hate Jews, blow themselves up in front of innocent civilians and constantly threaten Jihad on Israel ?? Huh :confused:

In what world would that happen ?

People don't let the Israelis peg you into only stating the occupation as a reason for responses against Israeli bombings.

Follow the sources, they always bomb and invade beyond the Israeli Gaza border on a daily basis and fire at Gaza farmers on a daily basis.

Witnesses: Israeli vehicles enter Gaza Strip | Maan News Agency

Official: Farmer injured by tank fire in central Gaza | Maan News Agency

These are the daily attacks the Palestinians have to face.

Don't also overlook the targeted killings and drone strikes on Gaza.

Israelis want to deceive you into thinking they are victims.

I'm sorry but this is NOT true.

Their country is an aggressive country that does illegal activities on Gaza.

Their country is scary in military strength. They are ranked in the top 10 in the word. Stronger than some European countries. And they have hundreds of Nuclear weapons and submarines.

We won't let them have their way into deceiving us that they are victims, when they are victimizers

People don't let the Israelis peg you into only stating the occupation as a reason for responses against Israeli bombings.

Follow the sources, they always bomb and invade beyond the Israeli Gaza border on a daily basis and fire at Gaza farmers on a daily basis.

Witnesses: Israeli vehicles enter Gaza Strip | Maan News Agency

Official: Farmer injured by tank fire in central Gaza | Maan News Agency

These are the daily attacks the Palestinians have to face.

Don't also overlook the targeted killings and drone strikes on Gaza.

Israelis want to deceive you into thinking they are victims.

I'm sorry but this is NOT true.

Their country is an aggressive country that does illegal activities on Gaza.

Their country is scary in military strength. They are ranked in the top 10 in the word. Stronger than some European countries. And they have hundreds of Nuclear weapons and submarines.

We won't let them have their way into deceiving us that they are victims, when they are victimizers
Do not be deceived by Baghdad Bob. He and others like to whine that the Israelis are the aggressors while completely overlooking that it is mainly Hamas or one of the other terrorist thug gangs who shoot off all those rockets into Israel. Deceivers like Baghdad Bob would just like Israel to roll over and play dead and do nothing while the rockets keep coming. Oh, Bob, why not tell us about all the missiles that are aimed at Israel by Hezbollah?

toastie

as did the blockade

to open israel's borders

they may want to release marwan barghouti too...

the more intransient israel is, the stronger HAMAS will get.

right now, divide aand conquer has worked somewhat because neither the PLO nor HAMAS has really claimed a decisive power...but HAMAS is getting closer.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/opinion/release-marwan-barghouti.html

It is said that Marwan Barghouti is the only member of Fatah who could beat Hamas in an election. Yet at the top of Hamas's list of Palestinians to be released in the Shalit deal was Marwan Barghouti.

Go figure.

Forum List

Back