Let's compare coverage: China Vs. Israel

Discussion in 'Media' started by rhodescholar, Jul 7, 2009.

1. rhodescholar

rhodescholar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,751
    Isn't it so very interesting how little coverage the chinese slaughter of muslim Uighurs in Western china is getting as compared to every action israel takes that results in an arab fatality.

So far the chinese have killed approximately 200 people - none of them combatants, yet in the January gaza war, israel has something like an 85% or higher combatant kill ratio, the media and other organizations were screaming "war crimes!" - as was the UN/ NGO,s etc.

The lack of coverage in this chinese affair is startling, and if i was a muslim i would be asking why are pal arab lives worth more than those of muslims elsewhere...

or is there an agenda by the world's media to keep the hot spotlight on israel and its every move?

So much for the other famous lie, that jews own the media.... :cuckoo:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  2. Nik

Nik Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +85
    Except that it seems like its not really a slaughter by the government. But don't let little things like "facts" distract you from your opinions

3. Meister

Meister VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,100
    Would you concede to a term like "bloodletting?"

4. Epsilon Delta

Epsilon Delta Jedi Master

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +364
    In China they're putting down protests, in Israel they were conducting war. War gets more coverage.

And dude, seriously, what the fuck. Israeli action in gaza killed over 1400 Palestinians in 2 weeks. Over 400 were women and children. 85% combatant kill ratio? Where the fuck did you get that from? EVEN the IDF admits that only 700 of those were militants. Israeli civilians killed? 3. It was a massacre.

5. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    this dude is one tube of greasepaint and a rainbow wig away from dancing around this forum like a clown.

6. L.K.Eder

L.K.Eder unbannable non-troll

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,772
    i think he is doing the e-equivalent of going into the middle of a crowded market place, climbing a pedestal, then vomiting all over himself and shitting and pissing his pants. after these accomplishments he demands that everyone is looking at him and tells him how great he is. after failure he leaves the pedestal then mounts another elevated point and tries it again. i wonder where he gets all the shit, vomit and piss. his supply seems inexhaustible

7. manifold

manifold Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,725
    My understanding is that the 'slims in western China are asking for it.

8. rhodescholar

rhodescholar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,751
    Hilarious, and so willing to prostrate, contort and embarrass yourself like the other leftist nicky above: because its called a "war" then the reporters will run to it - BUT - if its just an "insurrection", then its less "newsworthy"? You are truly fucking hilarious.

So then the next Israel can kill 1 million pals and call it "an internal matter" and then the press are not going to be interested? WTF are you kidding?

If a jew spits and it lands on an arab, half the world's media will come running with cameras and microphones in tow. Shoot the arabs screeched "the jews did it" when the al-durra 12 year old killing (later proven to be staged as he was indeed murdered by hamas) and the world media was intense for days.At this point, only an outright moron would try to claim that there is not an obscene coverage imbalance between israel and other nations.

You want the truth kid?

The left won't come after China and other 3rd-world holes because they are either ideologically in bed with these countries, or know that if they formed a protesting organization and tried to get in and protest inside china, they would either get their a$$es smashed or killed,

But the leftist orgs and their poodles in the media and college campuses know that the jews are decent, adhere to human rights laws, and won't kill them for protesting.

See how the gaza ship with cynthia mckinney was treated this week? All were held, fed well, and then released. Not so in china, russia, africa, etc. They'd be cow fertilizer by now...

9. Epsilon Delta

Epsilon Delta Jedi Master

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +364
    You are a retard, dude. I'm sorry, but you are truly pathetic. All I was saying is that a 2 week war will get more coverage than protest-crushing. Not that it should. China is just as unjustified in killing 200 protesters as Honduras is of killing 1, as Iran is of killing 150, or as ISRAEL is of killing 700 innocent people in a land IT HAS NO CLAIM TO.

Go suck a dick, asshole.

10. rhodescholar

rhodescholar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,751
    Since you started the name calling and insults, I will respond in kind:

Look in the mirror douchebag. To think I spent 20 years of my life so that cunts like you could be protected makes me sick...

This "protest-crushing" has gone on for decades, if you knew anything about the issue, moron.

And the Burma conflict raged for weeks, and also got no coverage.

Fuckbag libs like you just lack the courage, character, integrity and honesty to admit that conflicts where jews are the perceived oppressor will garner infinitely more media attention. Just as the massive, decades-long Darfur massacre - yes, that's what a REAL massacre looks like, not the leftist/media-manufactured Gaza war - has gotten minimal attention from the press/UN/Arab league, etc, etc., but you lack the intelligence to admit it.

You are a fucking zero, a complete POS. Israel does NOT claim Gaza to be its own land, u turd, it left Gaza years before. Only an ass like you - someone as unbearably stupid as you are - would try to sidestep the FACT of thousands of rockets fired into civilian areas from Gaza, and think they could get away with it. Fuck you.