Let's Be Honest About The Nfl

Piss Bucket

Platinum Member
Sep 16, 2014
I am tired of PC. First of all, not even close to a majority of NFL players are scum bag criminals. I suspect that these people make up merely a tiny minority. In fact, I would wager that the rate of non-financial criminal conduct among NFL players is probably much lower than in the general population. It had better be because, unlike you and me, their income is tied to a contract with a morality clause.

Now, once we get past the clusterfuck of bullshit on this subject perpetrated by the media and other profiteers, we get to the real issue here. 9 out of 10 times a pro athlete gets into trouble the guy is black. Fucking imagine that. I know, all you PC assfucks' heads are exploding with rage right now, short-circuiting any attempt at rational analysis and opting for the emotional surge right past reason and in favor of the default response of outrage, you poor, dumb brain-washed bastards.

That's right. These asshole wife beaters, child beaters, drug users, and otherwise felons cannot escape life-ruining criminal process notwithstanding the fact that they have boatloads of cash, lifetime security, pensions, lifetime benefits, fame, etc... No, despite being given the Golden Ticket they cannot help fucking it up. Why?

I will tell you why. You are not going to like it either. While humans are all basically the same, their cultures are vastly different. Today's American black culture devalues the criminal justice system. Why? Maybe they see it as not legitimate anymore because of bullshit like what happened in Ferguson, MO. Whatever, but that is not the point here.

The point is that criminal activity is more acceptable in black culture than in other cultures. In fact, it is apparently so intertwined with black culture that some idiots are willing to engage in behavior that may cause them to forfeit their Golden Ticket.

Personally, I do not care if my favorite NFL team (Falcons, BTW) is made up of wife beaters as long as they win. However, I take offense to the media sticking this crap in my face along with dire warnings and bogus assertions. The REAL story is that the black culture is such that even the most successful, wealthy men are willing to piss it all away by engaging in criminal thug conduct. That is, the real problem is black culture.

Gaining success and fame doesn't change what kind of person they are to begin with. Even congress members have been arrested for everything from DUIs to cheating. And they are let off with a slap on the wrist and an apology, well, if they are Dems.

If a person has few morals and little respect for people, having more money, power or fame doesn't cure that.

I've seen more criticism leveled at the NFL than the individuals who actually committed the crimes. It's all wrong, but the left has attacked the NFL many times in the past and even suggested that we end football because it's too violent of a sport. Liberals have rallied against sports in schools because competition is unfair. With the NFL, it's about hating wealthy people. With schools, it's about their unrealistic utopia where no one is better than anyone at anything.

Now they have another reason to vilify professional sports even though people from all professions (or idle people with no job) commit crimes. Most employers have standards, but it is impossible to be on top of behavior for all people they hire or contract with. Ultimately, the individual is responsible for their own actions.

I don't doubt that the NFL or any other organization choose profit over discipline when a star player has screwed up. You can't hold the NFL responsible for these crimes being committed. The truth is that they are not unique in being reticent to hold people responsible and taking action. Look at the current administration and how they cover for their own. Are we really going to vilify the NFL for copying the administration?

The media takes steps to protect the administration from it's own fuck ups, but aren't pulling any punches over the mean, nasty NFL. It's because the NFL makes a shit ton of money and that is probably what the far left sees as the real crime here. The left will continue to criticize the NFL while letting officials of high crime cities, like Chicago or Detroit, off the hook for turning a blind eye to high crime statistics. It's not politically correct to hold other liberal's feet to the fire, but the NFL is in the hot seat for not taking action.

So, the NFL claims to have standards of conduct. The players should be suspended and pay back money that they earned under false pretenses. What penalty would be fair for the administration, who also claims to have standards and transparency that get ignored? After all, I think we should hold our leaders to an even higher standard than a sports organization.

I am tired of PC. First of all, not even close to a majority of NFL players are scum bag criminals. I suspect that these people make up merely a tiny minority. In fact, I would wager that the rate of non-financial criminal conduct among NFL players is probably much lower than in the general population. It had better be because, unlike you and me, their income is tied to a contract with a morality clause.

Now, once we get past the clusterfuck of bullshit on this subject perpetrated by the media and other profiteers, we get to the real issue here. 9 out of 10 times a pro athlete gets into trouble the guy is black. Fucking imagine that. I know, all you PC assfucks' heads are exploding with rage right now, short-circuiting any attempt at rational analysis and opting for the emotional surge right past reason and in favor of the default response of outrage, you poor, dumb brain-washed bastards.

That's right. These asshole wife beaters, child beaters, drug users, and otherwise felons cannot escape life-ruining criminal process notwithstanding the fact that they have boatloads of cash, lifetime security, pensions, lifetime benefits, fame, etc... No, despite being given the Golden Ticket they cannot help fucking it up. Why?

I will tell you why. You are not going to like it either. While humans are all basically the same, their cultures are vastly different. Today's American black culture devalues the criminal justice system. Why? Maybe they see it as not legitimate anymore because of bullshit like what happened in Ferguson, MO. Whatever, but that is not the point here.

The point is that criminal activity is more acceptable in black culture than in other cultures. In fact, it is apparently so intertwined with black culture that some idiots are willing to engage in behavior that may cause them to forfeit their Golden Ticket.

Personally, I do not care if my favorite NFL team (Falcons, BTW) is made up of wife beaters as long as they win. However, I take offense to the media sticking this crap in my face along with dire warnings and bogus assertions. The REAL story is that the black culture is such that even the most successful, wealthy men are willing to piss it all away by engaging in criminal thug conduct. That is, the real problem is black culture.

Maybe it's time, actually it's way past time, to realize that athletes are human beings and human beings make mistakes, even it they happen to be sports heroes, or teachers, clergymen, police personnel, judges, politicians. Stop holding them up to standards you yourself more than likely cannot attain, just so you can skirt the job of parenting.

Maybe it's time, actually it's way past time, to realize that athletes are human beings and human beings make mistakes, even it they happen to be sports heroes, or teachers, clergymen, police personnel, judges, politicians. Stop holding them up to standards you yourself more than likely cannot attain, just so you can skirt the job of parenting.

That isn't to say they shouldn't be appropriately punished, appropriately, not extremely, I think ending someone's whole pretend career is a bit extreme in most cases.

Another post of the day!

I hear you and share your frustration. Heck, I actively did NOT like being on the school football team I was on back in the day.

Hey, if I said NFL players were more likely than average to get into trouble would that change your opinion?

What if I said they were less likely than the rest of the population?

Here is my problem with the media coverage of this the media acts like this became a problem only when these players got to the NFL this starts way before that in high school if your the talented jock you get special exceptions made for you so you can play in the big game on Friday in college it continues and after years of being treated like the rules don't apply to you because your a talented athlete everyone is shocked they continue to act that way if they make it to the pros.

Another ignorant, knuckle-dragging refugee from Storm Front and the KKK.

Dem darkie wimmin needs beetin, right massa suh?

And dat dere 4 y/o baby jist got what he wuz duh-zervin.

When are you jerks gonna secede so the blue states can stop supporting your fat, lazy white asses?

When are you jerks gonna secede so the blue states can stop supporting your fat, lazy white asses?
That's fresh, coming from someone who supports Clinton. A person who sexually harassed many women.

I suggest you research the racial demographics and number of military bases in those blue states as compared to the red states and then repeat your racist bullshit remarks.

So you're saying that Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson are in the KKK?

I prefer Greta van Susteren's remarks on facebook as follows:

"So...let's get this straight.....a few thugs in the NFL beat the living daylights out of someone....and now the ENTIRE NFL (team and everyone else top to bottom in the organization!) now has to go to domestic violence class. Don't you think the non thugs already KNOW it is against the law and don't need a class to tell them? It has always been against the law to hit or beat someone regardless of who it is and whether there is a relationship to that person. Arrest the thugs, but leave the others alone. The NFL reaction is just like corporate America! One jerk in a big corporation says something grossly inappropriate to a co worker and suddenly the rest of us, who have good manners, are attending sexual harassment classes. Go figure."

markfuller1-300x166.jpg

He might have gotten out of serving any time for beating and kicking his wife, but federal judge Mark Fuller might have to lose his gavel.

111011bWiser001_t618.JPG

Chattanooga man gets 20 years for beating wife to death as children watched

man-beat-wife.png

Scott suffered a broken nose, a broken jaw, a torn lip, a concussion and severe bruises to her face and eyes in the attack.

Need anymore?

Blaming Goodell and the owners makes this a very PC-friendly story.

Cue the outrage.

Dozens of young black men dying at the hands of other young black men every month in Chicago?

Not so much.

Sometimes.......someone else just says it better. This is a good three minute read. Honest and accurate.

Only Democrats Care About Chicago Violence The Left Compass

I wonder if Mac typed that tired meme with a sense of pride and accomplishment?

I wonder why there are not as many stories of NASCAR, NHL players, or Golfers that do not beat their wives at seemingly such a rate that the NFL players do.

ray-rice.jpg

Greg-Hardy-mugshot.jpg
Dwyer%20perp%20walk_1411002091004_8153338_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

macdonaldweb1s-1-web.jpg

Everyone's favorite.......

rs_634x835-130717120859-634.oj.ls.71713_copy.jpg

Remember the reaction....of the......you know what when he found not guilty?

simpson_verdict_reaction-group-of-black-and-white-people.jpg

Anyway, anyone notice a pattern here? Well, so much for the socioeconomic excuse. I mean.....right? right? right?

Forum List

Back