Let's All Watch The ED Show

why are people so accepting of a paramilitary police force? as a country and society, we must be careful of this....too much power in the hands of too few....do police forces need tanks?

Haven't followed the story, just seen the video of the cop walking back and forth in front of the sitting protesters spraying them. And as they weren't doing anything at the time other than sitting there I thought the cop was out of line.
"Out of line" is a rather lenient summation. Under the circumstances what some of those cops did is categorical torture. They behaved like prison guards suppressing a yard riot rather than campus police confronting passively protesting students.

But what's the incident got to do with the Chancellor?
Her influence on the Campus Police ultimately shapes their conduct. If she is allowed to remain in place it will serve as a statement of approval, not only to the UC Davis Campus Police but to police all over America.

What's on tap for tomorrow? A circle jerk? You the pivot man?

Will you join me tonight in watching the Ed Show Warrior?

I know you want to.

It starts at 8. See you at the bar.

His ratings are in the tank, and he's a fat-bloated idiot. If you want to sit through that, go for it alone.

Warrior, c'mon...don't be so mean buddy.
What are you doing at around 8pm anyway?
Might as well have a beer and a seat and watch the show.
Howzaboudit...?
I know you want to.

Hey guys, Warrior, Liability....Ed's on now.

Join me.

It happened on her watch...she's being held responsible.

So she calls out the cops to oversee or ensure order and when one of them goes spray crazy it's her fault and they want her job? I'd say the top cop's ass might be on the line for such behavior but not hers.

You want Obama gone right?

Well, they want this lady GONE!!

Capice??

Apples and oranges there Malcolm.

Forum List

Back