let the missile hunt begin

DKSuddeth

Oct 20, 2003
North Texas
usatoday

Ukraine officials: Hundreds of Soviet-era antimissiles missing
KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Several hundred decommissioned Soviet-built surface-to-air missiles are unaccounted for in Ukraine's military arsenal, the defense minister told a newspaper.
Defense Minister Yevhen Marchuk, in an interview published in the newspaper Den, appeared to suggest the missiles may have been dismantled without proper accounting, rather than stolen or sold.

"We are looking for several hundred missiles," Marchuk was quoted as saying in Thursday's edition. "They have already been decommissioned, but we cannot find them".

It's a good thing we gave them millions of dollars during the 90's to take care of this sort of thing, and then proceeded to ignore where the money actually went. Your tax payer dollars at work.

Originally posted by Zhukov
It's a good thing we gave them millions of dollars during the 90's to take care of this sort of thing, and then proceeded to ignore where the money actually went. Your tax payer dollars at work.

I am 'your tax payer dollars at work' too :D

I hope all it is a paper work snafa. The thought of some terrorist raghead with these is not a good thing. But dont you suppose that if they had em they would have used em , on us?or one of their other enemys?

I wouldn't. The EU would do better to collect all that it can from Russia for THEIR purposes.

Forum List

Back