Let me get this straight, Mitch struggles to claim Donald Trash....qualified?

Mitch McConnell Won’t Say Whether Donald Trump Is Qualified To Be President
He got two opportunities to say “yes,” but he didn’t take them.

This couldn't possibly be the same redneck turkey from Ky. who landed the first blow at the black guy his first fuckin week in office with words that will live in emfamy...., shall I say the words? Let's make him a first term president? Ouch!! Because he felt this 2 term, 52% approval rating in his last year, Nobel peace winning, intelligent, caring nigga unworthy and Trump he struggles with???

Everybody's afraid of the Fuher's white followers, everybody on the right. Cause they know in thier gut, these whites that follow Trump are the true terrorist in this country and wouldn't hesitate to pop a sitting senator if pissed off, just ask Gabby.....LOLOLOLO....and Trump knows this, that's why he acts the way he does.....

LOL Mitch Mconnel and other conservative "leaders" are idiots right up until they have a problem with Trump, then suddenly they are okay with liberals.

You morons.

Obama was a senator before he became a president. Hillary was a senator and Secretary of State.
Trump is What? What? What?

a savior.

Not qualified.

Qualified. All you have to have is the will and the people. He does. Traitors such as you will be dealt with. Canada.

Then.......... why didn't Mitch answer the question?
Polls is nose diving. Now he changed his policy about banning all Muslims. Look like he lied again Mik.
I will never vote for this arrogant racist........... Why would that make a traitor?

This couldn't possibly be the same redneck turkey from Ky. who landed the first blow at the black guy his first fuckin week in office with words that will live in emfamy...., shall I say the words? Let's make him a first term president? Ouch!! Because he felt this 2 term, 52% approval rating in his last year, Nobel peace winning, intelligent, caring nigga unworthy and Trump he struggles with???

Everybody's afraid of the Fuher's white followers, everybody on the right. Cause they know in thier gut, these whites that follow Trump are the true terrorist in this country and wouldn't hesitate to pop a sitting senator if pissed off, just ask Gabby.....LOLOLOLO....and Trump knows this, that's why he acts the way he does.....

LOL Mitch Mconnel and other conservative "leaders" are idiots right up until they have a problem with Trump, then suddenly they are okay with liberals.

You morons.

Whose fault is that angel boy?

You morons.
Kinda like you morons loving a negro when he sides with you. And for the record, Mitch is a idiot and siding with idiots is a conservative move, hommie!!

Forum List

Back