Leslie Jones Naked Pictures Leaked After Hack!

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Yeah if you came here hoping to see some of her naked ass, I'm sorry to disappoint you, you sicko!

Poor Leslie Jones who got people band on Twitter and who even asked her fans to attack people on Twitter, got hacked and they obtained all kinds of stuff on her including naked pics.

The hacker(s) posted personal photos from the “Ghostbusters” star’s iCloud account, including several nude shots as well as pictures of her passport and drivers license. Jones’ phone number and the password to her Twitter account were also displayed.
A Twitter exchange between Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and the WikiLeaks account led the top of the page in which Dorsey tweeted that users are only banned for targeted harassment. WikiLeaks responded with a link to one of Jones’ tweets in which she encouraged her followers to go after another harassing user.

Leslie Jones’ Website Hacked: Nude Photos, Personal Info Released

Now go do a web search for her pics you nasty bastards!

I checked out the thread to find out who Leslie Jones is. Sorry to hear she was hacked. She has a strong hairdo.

I'm still scratching my head why anyone would e-mail nude pics of themselves to begin with.

She's about the funniest person on SNL right now. You should check her out next season.

I'm still scratching my head why anyone would e-mail nude pics of themselves to begin with.

She's about the funniest person on SNL right now. You should check her out next season.
Well. I stopped watching SNL at the Coneheads. Now I can't stay awake that late. LOL

Well. I stopped watching SNL at the Coneheads. Now I can't stay awake that late. LOL
SNL has sucked for years. You haven't missed anything.

Not sure why it's even still on.

Yeah if you came here hoping to see some of her naked ass, I'm sorry to disappoint you, you sicko!

Poor Leslie Jones who got people band on Twitter and who even asked her fans to attack people on Twitter, got hacked and they obtained all kinds of stuff on her including naked pics.

The hacker(s) posted personal photos from the “Ghostbusters” star’s iCloud account, including several nude shots as well as pictures of her passport and drivers license. Jones’ phone number and the password to her Twitter account were also displayed.
A Twitter exchange between Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and the WikiLeaks account led the top of the page in which Dorsey tweeted that users are only banned for targeted harassment. WikiLeaks responded with a link to one of Jones’ tweets in which she encouraged her followers to go after another harassing user.

she didn't get anyone banned. he got himself banned for being scum.

vile breitbart tool.

Leslie Jones didn't get anyone banned from Twitter.

Yes she did...

Twitter Permanently Suspends Conservative Writer Milo Yiannopoulos

Why do you think Wikileaks was contacting her to call her out for her hypocrisy?
she didn't do anything. milo yiannopoulos got himself banned.

so much for personal responsibility

except that she's black and female and he's a misogynist bigot. so it was inevitable where the loon would place the blame.

she didn't get anyone banned. he got himself banned for being scum.

vile breitbart tool.

Progressives are so tolerant of dissenting opinions

So they made a film remake of "Ghostbusters" with all female cast, used Jones in the stereotypical "low-education, hood-rat, black woman role," and then she gets mad when people make fun of that on Twitter. First she asks her fans to attack people on her Twitter feed, then she takes her ball and goes home in order to pout to get the guy banned.

How do people NOT see the hypocrisy in that? If I were a gambling man... I'd say that is why she got hacked. So who was the unfortunate recipient of those naked photos? :ack-1:

Forum List

Back