Leftwing comedian fantasizes about acid attacking right winng politicians

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Left-Wing Comedian Fantasizes About Acid Attacking Right-Wing Politicians
A left-wing comedian in the United Kingdom says she fantasizes about acid-attacking right-wing politicians, asking “why bother with milkshakes?”

Mental nuts at it again.
Gawd help me if I ever got cancer all you c***s look alike I would die first before ever wearing my hair with some fantasy my pony colored fkn nhair your gawd am idlidos andn look like it too. your fkn nmoronns whose IQ is so low you can't tell how fk nlow it is your retards on steroids...

GibsHelicopterRide.jpg.jpg

Left-Wing Comedian Fantasizes About Acid Attacking Right-Wing Politicians
A left-wing comedian in the United Kingdom says she fantasizes about acid-attacking right-wing politicians, asking “why bother with milkshakes?”

Mental nuts at it again.
Gawd help me if I ever got cancer all you c***s look alike I would die first before ever wearing my hair with some fantasy my pony colored fkn nhair your gawd am idlidos andn look like it too. your fkn nmoronns whose IQ is so low you can't tell how fk nlow it is your retards on steroids...

MindWars
Given the complaints about gun violence, shootings in the media, and promoting gun rights
risks "triggering" mentally unstable copycats to act out trying to seek notoriety,
why would anyone risk the same threat with acid attacks?

I guess people don't stop to think how it comes across to
* call for "raping" women and wives as a "verbal" protest to the Alabama abortion bill
* and now "joking" about "acid attacks" when real victims of this have suffered to the point of suicide.

If this isn't already CLEARLY insensitivity toward people other political views,
aren't "flippant" comment like this insensitive
toward REAL LIFE attack victims?

MindWars I've come to the conclusion
these reactions and comments can only happen in an atmosphere
where people are DISCONNECTED from each other. Clearly we
don't know and appreciate each other's experiences, and this
shows in what we say. Ignorance and Insensitivity.

We can complain "on and on" how ignorant and dangerous this is,
but it doesn't solve the divide.

The one cure is to get to know each other DEEPLY and DIRECTLY,
individually where we don't let this segregation show in our
misguided words that reveal how out of touch we are with
each other's experiences and it shows in our expressions!

Forum List

Back