Leftists Now Know There's No Hope

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nancy could have waited another day like I warned yesterday...it's why Trump released the transcript today instead of yesterday.....She's walked into another lamp post by committing to impeachment without a crime....even a misdemeanor. Hope is now gone for them in 2020....even their food knows it's over.
casty.gif

banana-hanged-suicide-dead-face.jpg

• Banned
Let them have their fun, this is just another nothing burger.

We need to get the USMCA passed to put more pressure on China to knuckle under. If Fancy Nancy is humiliated enough by her stoogery, maybe she'll bring it up for a vote.

Democrats and their Leftist handlers have put more effort and action into removing Trump. What are they going to do when they get back to power? I guess we can expect deep dives into recessions, slow recoveries, and foreign policies rooted in capitulation to how the rest of the World wants US to be. Didn’t we just go through that? Obama put a fast economic recovery behind his healthcare grab and failed eco ventures to pay his cronies. Any criticism on his slow recovery was either met with “its Bush’s fault” or “it’s racist to criticize Obama”

When Trump lists the democrats "accomplishments" in the 2018-2020 term that will win the House back for Republicans, especially if Trump lists the "promises made" by the dems (and not kept). Trump and the GOP need to make another "Contract with America" like Newt had lusting some of the following items:
1. Save Medicare going bankrupt in 2026
2. Save Social Security insolvent in 2034
3. New and fair trade deals with China and the rest of the world
4. Approve the USMCA trade deal with Canada and Mexico.
5. Immigration reform
a. No catch & release
b. No diversity lottery
c. No asylum claims unless pre-approved
d. No chain migration
e. Only merit based immigration for who the US needs
f. No birthright citizenship, i.e. no cottage industry for anchor babies from Russia & China.
g. DACA kids get green cards but NOT citizenship
6. Promise to balance the budget, including entitlement reform, a VAT, raise the top tax rate, a 2nd Grace Commission, etc.

The Grace Commission - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back