Leftists Are Bigots, But It’s Okay Because That Kid Had a MAGA Hat

“At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized, at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do. It’s important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.” President Obama
No longer allowed by either tribe.
There you go again.
Comparing a mole hill as being equivalent to Mount Everest.

“At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized, at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do. It’s important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.” President Obama
There you go again.
Perhaps you can tell us how your tribe communicates "in a way that heals, not a way that wounds".

I'm sure you have oodles of examples.

There you go again.
Perhaps you can tell us how your tribe communicates "in a way that heals, not a way that wounds".

Trump offered a 3 year extension of DACA, and took shit for it.

There you go again.

That's it?

You make my point for me.

Is it the hat? What if he were older? What if he were black? What if he were Native American? The first rule of being a manager is to ask before you accuse.

“At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized, at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do. It’s important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.”

President Obama
Wanting America to be Great Again is racist to a Global Elitist......

Forget about America....because they think they own our asses.

As we all know if a Trump fan were to walk up to Hispanics protesting for amnesty and start blasting “Born in the USA” in someone’s face, the media would be horrified if that Hispanic protester smiled in response.

There you go again.

wow; you create a thread about leftist bigots & your hero kid in the MAGA hat that was disrespecting a US military veteran, and THEN you proceed to derail your own damn thread with crap about DACA?

Wow; just fvcking wow

There you go again.

wow; you create a thread about leftist bigots & your hero kid in the MAGA hat that was disrespecting a US military veteran, and THEN you proceed to derail your own damn thread with crap about DACA?

Wow; just fvcking wow

The video had been edited. The full version exonerates the teenagers.

There you go again.

Wow; just fvcking wow

The Left will keep repeating the lie to attack children. It gives them a sexual thrill to watch children suffer.

hahahhaha
this is the PERFECT example/MORE proof/etc of many things we [ hahahaah ] have been saying all along
MSM are:
idiots
liars
anti-white
anti-Trump
unfair
they make whites look evil when in reality the blacks/etc are the jackasses
they run stories about whites being racist, when the story has NOTHING to do with race
but when the problem is a black being racist, they hardly ever run it and/or mention race
etc etc etc
and even if they mention blacks and race--they twist and turn it!!! hahahahhahaha
n a lengthy video posted to YouTube, the Hebrew Israelite activists shouted insults at Native Americans and the [ WHITE ]high school students. One of the activists, Shar Yaqataz Banyamyan, denied in a Facebook videothat his group had been instigators.
parentheses mine
There were also black men who identified themselves as Hebrew Israelites, preaching their beliefs and shouting racially combative comments at the Native Americans and the students, according to witnesses and video on social media.
'''racially combative''''?????!!!!! hahahhahahahahahahhahahah
Fuller Picture Emerges of Viral Video of Native American Man and Catholic Students
hahahahhaha
so the MSM did not even initially point out the BLACKS yelling RACIAL slurs/etc

so the MSM gets a two for one:
a [ BULLSHIT ] anti-Trump and anti-white story --where really the NA was a jackass and so were the blacks

Last edited:
There you go again.

That's it?

You make my point for me.
OK, then.

You want to consider Americans being butchered by illegal criminals and putting illegals ahead of those immigrants using the process to be the equivalent of what? A Trump tweet about a politician?

That’s dumber than dumb.

There you go again.

Wow; just fvcking wow

The Left will keep repeating the lie to attack children. It gives them a sexual thrill to watch children suffer.

Here, here are the children & they are NOT political, as YOU attempt to make them to be.

Shame, shame on you.

Let’s see Phillips is 64. So he was 17 in 1972. Last combat Marines left In ‘71. So, a kid standing his ground with a smile on his face is the closest Chief Drumming Doofus has come to combat. No wonder he was so rattled.

Let’s see Phillips is 64. So he was 17 in 1972. Last combat Marines left In ‘71. So, a kid standing his ground with a smile on his face is the closest Chief Drumming Doofus has come to combat. No wonder he was so rattled.

I was wondering about the math re: Vietnam as well considering he's claiming two tours of duty. He's 16 in 1971.

It doesn't add up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back