Leftist teacher who encouraged violence against cops mourning murdered brethren is fired

Yes, you read that headline right: a brainwashed NYC teacher is so full of hate for cops that he encouraged violence against those who were mourning the murder of two of them! THIS is the type of indoctrinated “teachers” infiltrating our schools and indoctrinating our children.

Good

Christopher-Flanigan.jpeg.jpg

He says it was a misunderstanding.

Look like a fag. Is that you Otis? Are you the fag?

Yes, you read that headline right: a brainwashed NYC teacher is so full of hate for cops that he encouraged violence against those who were mourning the murder of two of them! THIS is the type of indoctrinated “teachers” infiltrating our schools and indoctrinating our children.

Pajama Boy

1643816214080.jpeg

You think this one scumbag idiot is somehow the norm? Did you miss the part of the story about the school firing his stupid ass?

1) It shows how far left the education has swung and the type of brainwashed teachers we have indoctrinating our children with far-left, upside-down values.

This one idiot represents "the education"?

Do I get a dollar for every US teacher who’s been working for ISIS, engaged and/or supported pedophillia, or supported violence against police?
Sure.

As long as I also get a dollar for every despicable asshole that embarrasses the right. Lol

You really can't see how astounding your own personal hypocrisy is in this thread?
I think the problem lies in people thinking the other side is evil. Maybe that puts them in a position of believing that their own hypocrisy is not unjust, and only a fair reaction to the hypocrisy of evil and disgusting people.

Which entire school districts?
I can do more if you wish.

Forum List

Back