Leftist MSM Confess: This Is Our Last Chance to Punish Trump

“[Xi Jinping] is now president for life. President for life. And he’s great. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll give that a shot someday.” - Donald Trump

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
The Bulwark is ultra-gay.

They fear the Executive Branch taking control of....the Executive Branch!
There is no leftist MSM.

The MSM is liberal.

The left has no voice in the MSM.

That would guard against additional Biden destruction. OK with me.
Well, you're an idiot, because It would not stand. :dunno: The freedom we enjoy would cease to be. Magaturds would have targets on their heads 24/7. Trump would be ducking assassination constantly. That's the America you want? All because you lost some shitty election? I don't believe you. You're out of your mind.

The MSM is liberal.

False, even so-called "Liberals" aren't liberal.

These days, I'm closer to being a liberal than your average blue haired, hormone injecting woke idiot that comprises modern Democrat party.

False, even so-called "Liberals" aren't liberal.
Modern liberals may or may not match some old and fungible definition of liberalism.

But I'm simply speaking of modern liberal behavior, which tends to be hysterical, totalitarian and Jacobin in nature.
These days, I'm closer to being a liberal than your average blue haired, hormone injecting woke idiot that comprises modern Democrat party.
Perhaps, but again, modern liberals (and really, old school liberals) have little in common with the left, and are adversaries in almost every way.

Forum List

Back