Leftist Anti American kicked out of WH inner circle

Good. She was probably one of those many lingering Obama leftovers in the government. Kind of like one of those fungus infections that won't quite go away.

A Trump administration staffer who stood up for refugees has reportedly been forced out of her job

Good! I wonder who actually hired her to begin with,doesn't seem like a position President Trump would deal with personally.

Big deal people exit his administration almost daily. Either they get fed up with his crap, or they are in the fallout of one of his tantrums. It would be different if he was a real president with standards, and ethics and such.
---------------------------------------didn't she leave because she was an advocate for third world asylum seekers and thats a ' no no ' in Trumps Admin, Bulldog ??

yeah , just looked , headline says that she likes third worlders Bulldog .

so , her leaving just means a tiny reduction of 'fifth column' in the Trump Admin Bulldog .

A Trump administration staffer who stood up for refugees has reportedly been forced out of her job

Good! I wonder who actually hired her to begin with,doesn't seem like a position President Trump would deal with personally.

Big deal people exit his administration almost daily. Either they get fed up with his crap, or they are in the fallout of one of his tantrums. It would be different if he was a real president with standards, and ethics and such.
Unfortunately for the swampy left President Trump's hires are employed at HIS discretion and ONLY his discretion. Can't do your job the way its supposed to be done then BYE BYE!

I will stand up for refugees, too. Damn straight I will. Not to be confused with wettbacks. I live with them, I see most illegal aliens as a mixed bunch. Mostly there is the upper middle class Mexicans (they fled here because they can get away with it) and start new businesses. They aren't exactly under a dire threat of death or starvation, either. Nope that is a total fiction. And they drag their underlings with them after they establish themselves. Relatives or workers. And don't kid yourselves, Mexicans take jobs away from the underclass Americans, that's another big deal here. Industries that Americans used to do, taken over by Mexicans. Not picking grapes, either, so that is a totally disingenuous argument. I have seen entire industries that were blue color American taken over by Mexicans. And sanctuary cities, that seems to be contrary to American ideals and it was never on any ballot I know of.

Forum List

Back