Lefties protest black slavery 150 years ago MORE than Muslim slavery in 2015

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Just hearing more and more stories about radical Islam kidnapping Christian girls and enslaving them....and beheading the males.

Funny how liberals will protest and show outrage over slavery 150 years ago. But slavery occurring TODAY in the Muslim world....or Africa or Southeast Asia....meh....they don't care so much.

Asslips....our country's past is the PAST. We cannot prevent evil from occurring retroactively.

But we can stop it today. Why do you protest slavery from 150 years ago....but are mostly indifferent to slavery in Africa and the Middle East today???

America ended it's slavery. Many places have not. Figured yall would want all people liberated.

Asslips....our country's past is the PAST. We cannot prevent evil from occurring retroactively.

But we can stop it today. Why do you protest slavery from 150 years ago....but are mostly indifferent to slavery in Africa and the Middle East today???

America ended it's slavery. Many places have not. Figured yall would want all people liberated.
Sorry Bucky. You cant sweep it under the rug here in the US then feign concern for it across the ocean. I understand you have to put me on ignore. How would you be able to keep me from making you look like a fool otherwise?

Sorry Bucky. You cant sweep it under the rug here in the US then feign concern for it across the ocean. I understand you have to put me on ignore. How would you be able to keep me from making you look like a fool otherwise?
Youve never made anyone look like a fool. Your child-like come backs give us douche chills (as in the goose bumps people get when someone says something embarrassing and lame). Youre corny as fuck.

Homo-progressives are all in with Islam, they cannot critisize its barbaric ways.

Stirring up resentment against whites in America though, that's at the top of the Agenda for them.

Forum List

Back