Left-wing idiot of the day - Keith Ellison

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Duh, I'm sure Ellison knew Wallace was a Democrat. You should actually applaud his fairness and honesty instead of trying to ridicule him for something he obviously knew. I'm a Democrat - and Wallace was a racist scumbag.

Duh, I'm sure Ellison knew Wallace was a Democrat. You should actually applaud his fairness and honesty instead of trying to ridicule him for something he obviously knew. I'm a Democrat - and Wallace was a racist scumbag.

Ya, sure he did.

You are an idiot. That's what you are.

Is this yet a other case of "everybody I don't like is a racist"...?

Ellison whined about Trump attacking the press, is he kidding? Democrats attack Fox daily and would shut them down if they could.

He just needs a "get out of jail free" card, right Lakhota?

Yep...he was a democrap

Ellison whined about Trump attacking the press, is he kidding? Democrats attack Fox daily and would shut them down if they could.
. Yep, and I hope the Republicans purge NPR when they get the power to do so. NPR is pure poison to the nation. I hope the conservatives get a station as powerful of a signal that NPR has, because they sure have dropped the ball on that one over the years.

no. it's a case of the GOP being taken over by bigots and misogynists.

How are you so SURE??? Ellison said “At the same time, we do have the worst Republican nominee since George Wallace,” Ellison said.
But of course like most people that jump to conclusions before knowing the facts Lakota et.al. like you do that so often it is totally
predictable! You and your ilk have done that so often it is laughable if it weren't so somber that you people jumping to conclusions
like Ellison without knowing facts have helped KILL COPS. Not one of you that like Ellison defend BLM have acknowledge the facts.

History revisionist, idiot, America-hater, and Democrat, Keith Ellison stated that Trump is the worst Republican candidate since Gov. George Wallace. The problem is, Wallace was a Democrat.

DNC puppet, George Stephanawfulstuff refused to correct him, but Rep. Tom Cole (R-OK), corrected and embarrassed the revisionist idiot.

Keith Ellison Embarrassed After Falsely Calling Racist Democrat George Wallace a Republican

Actually Wallace ran under his own party the "American Independent Party". When he tried to run for the Democratic nomination in '72 he didn't get it. So no, he was neither a Democratic nor Republican candidate. When he was a candidate in an election it was as AIP.

Did you know George Wallace wanted to be Barry Goldwater's running mate? Fatter o' mact, Goldwater had to talk Wallace out of an independent run in '64, as the South was the only support he (Goldwater) had.

Show all of us one state run by the GOP that has separate lunch counters, riding in the back of the bus and so on. Put up or shut up.

You gotta be kidding. They were going to slander Sanders because he was a Jew! What the hell is wrong with ewe?

You gotta be kidding. They were going to slander Sanders because he was a Jew! What the hell is wrong with ewe?

no, idiota. they were going to talk about him being an atheist.

dumb donald re-tweets white supremacists. piss off, willow ijit

History revisionist, idiot, America-hater, and Democrat, Keith Ellison stated that Trump is the worst Republican candidate since Gov. George Wallace. The problem is, Wallace was a Democrat.

DNC puppet, George Stephanawfulstuff refused to correct him, but Rep. Tom Cole (R-OK), corrected and embarrassed the revisionist idiot.

Keith Ellison Embarrassed After Falsely Calling Racist Democrat George Wallace a Republican

Keith Ellison is a POS! He is an extremist 911 trooper and an all around ignorant asshole.

Forum List

Back