Left wing democrats...racists to their core. Harvard to have segregated graduations...

Real News: 120 Students raised money to hold a separate ceremony

End of story! You can stop obsessing about college children now, rubes!

Dumb shit....Harvard is behind this racism...

The administration has been supportive, organizers said, and many of the graduate schools have donated money to help pay for the ceremony.

-----

More than 170 students and 530 guests have signed up to attend the ceremony, which will be held May 23 at Holmes Field, near the Harvard Law School campus. The event will feature speeches by black students, alumni, and administrators.

Any administrator that shows up is a racist....supporting segregation and racism....
LOL!!!!!! Students organize it and fund it themselves..... BUT HARVARD IS BEHIND IT?!

SAY IT WITH ME ERRAHBODY!!! F-F-F-F-F-F-FAAAAAAAAKE NEEEEEEEEEEWS!!!

Dumb ass....

The administration has been supportive, organizers said, and many of the graduate schools have donated money to help pay for the ceremony.

-----

More than 170 students and 530 guests have signed up to attend the ceremony, which will be held May 23 at Holmes Field, near the Harvard Law School campus. The event will feature speeches by black students, alumni, and administrators.
Oh according to your fake news article?

giphy.gif

Real News: 120 Students raised money to hold a separate ceremony

End of story! You can stop obsessing about college children now, rubes!
... pure denial ... ^^^
Hey I heard there's an article on Breitbart about an elementary school where a black kid called a white kid a loser. Hurry! Go over there and join the sobfest!
Poor prog... the truth has got you little nose pickers all bent.
You rubes are the ones crying about this. I promise, you'll be okay :itsok:
Go change your kotex and STFU, moron.
tenor.gif

http://www.theroot.com/black-students-at-harvard-will-host-individual-graduati-1794977320

The students will still participate in the main commencement ceremony, too

And they will have their own, racist ceremony, with donations from Harvard graduate schools and school administrators attending and giving speeches...anyone who gave money or speaks there is participating in racial segregation......I thought you left wing twits say you don't do things like that...

Of course, the truth is the left wing and democrats are racists.......they see race in everything and use it as a weapon and a shield....every core group of the democrat party is racist...as are it's leaders...

http://www.theroot.com/black-students-at-harvard-will-host-individual-graduati-1794977320

And they will have their own, racist ceremony, with donations from Harvard graduate schools and school administrators attending and giving speeches...anyone who gave money or speaks there is participating in racial segregation......I thought you left wing twits say you don't do things like that...

Of course, the truth is the left wing and democrats are racists.......they see race in everything and use it as a weapon and a shield....every core group of the democrat party is racist...as are it's leaders...
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
That should be a Black Harvard student.

giphy.gif
No these are black Harvard students:

USAP_MedGraduates.jpg

only a racist on steroids would think this is racist imo....:D

Especially since they are attending the normal graduation commencement ceremonies...

and this second graduation ceremony, as stated, is primarily for networking within their communities and a recognition to themselves and an inspiration to all other black people attending, ''that they made it, despite all odds against them, most of their lives''.

From the OP's link......................

The segregation will include only graduate students this year, but there are plans to expand such racial separation next year to all university students, including undergrads.

Michael Huggins, a Harvard graduate student who helped orchestrate the separate ceremonies, told The Root that the segregation "is not about segregation."

“This is an opportunity to celebrate Harvard’s Black excellence and Black brilliance,” said Huggins. “It’s an event where we can see each other and our parents and family can see us as a collective, whole group. A community.

“This is not about segregation,” he continued. “It’s about fellowship and building a community. This is a chance to reaffirm for each other that we enter the work world with a network of supporters standing with us. We are all partners.”

Shockingly, this is not as rare as it may seem. As noted by BET, "Stanford, Temple and Columbia all have Black student graduations."

Martin Luther King Jr. would be proud.

The OP tried to make it look like Harvard is the only ones doing this, but, as you can see, he left off the last 2 paragraphs of the article when he posted it. Not only is Harvard doing it, but so are Stanford, Temple and Columbia.

And, it wasn't Harvard that came up with this idea, it was the students themselves who wanted it.

Nothing much to see here.

giphy.gif
No these are black Harvard students:

USAP_MedGraduates.jpg
Who want their own ceremony because competing with White is hard...
I didn't say it, the Harvard representative said it.

Segregation today. Segregation forever.

They need to get the hispanics out into their own graduation too. High schools already do that. Three graduations and FOUR proms. The general prom that anyone can go to and six gay couples attend, then the hispanic prom and the black prom and the white prom.

Yes, sadly, there are many racists, both among Democrats and Republicans. You don't have to limit yourself to one article or one story, because racism is everywhere. And even Harvard students have problems spotting the racist structures in our society. Being on the top in a faux meritocracy will not only make you blind, it will make you fight everyone who claims that maybe you don't belong there by your own merits alone, but by a system that favors white, middle class people who live in good school districts, or can afford private education from kindergarten through college. Who are we kidding, there is not much diversity in the Ivy League. The lack of socio-economic diversity takes care of this. Since the black populations--living in a racist society--are generally poorer than whites, and add to this that they are a minority to begin with, then it's clear why there are fewer of them at elite schools. In fact, if you stroll around a campus at one of these universities, the few black people you see there will probably be international students from countries where they are among the rich elite of those countries. So yes. The system keeps them out. If you deny racism, liberal or not, then stop the delusion right now. It's everywhere.

It is hardly the case that ALL liberals are racists in disguise, though. You guys are so quick to demonize each other in this forum, wow!

I think it's sad that folks want to separate on everything when we're supposed to be one nation. It's counter-productive to enable this stuff imo.

My son's high school is having a separate "Spanish immersion graduation ceremony" on the 12th. "regular" graduation is on the 16th. I'm kind of looking at this going... uhm how many Spanish kids are there at his school, in my suburb town of like 40k, in Alaska?? I ask my kido, he said he's never seen a single Mexican at school...

I'm going to guess that they pooled up all the cities Spanish HS graduates to make it... worth having or whatever. I mean where/when are the 115 different "Native Alaskan" tribes ceremonies? How about the "Russian American" ceremony? Or the Syrian ceremony? (We have like 30 refugees in Anchorage) How about the ethnic ceremonies for the other 92 fucking languages that are actively spoken in Alaska schools? This shit has to come from the Feds, I can't imagine Alaskan's would be asking for it because it's divisional and we've always celebrated our unique diversity /together./

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times... there is no more racist RACE on the planet than blacks.

Just like terrorists teach their children to hate the infidels, blacks teach their children to hate whitey.

Whether that makes you uncomfortable or not, it's the truth.
the truth is Black people aren't going to bow to the crackas anymore , people of color will be the majority and your kind will be,,,,,,,,,,, gasp! the minority

and that is why you are crapping your pants

N!ggers to the gallows #praisekek, look at the monkey it thinks it's people.

Yep......left wing democrats are racists.....they see race in everything.....and here you have the left wing democrat indoctrination center, Harvard University, doing what the southern democrats of old would be very proud of....Harvard is bringing back racial segregation......

PROGRESS: Harvard To Hold Blacks-Only Graduation Ceremony

In the name of progress, Harvard University will segregate graduation ceremonies based on race.

For real.

"Aside from studying and taking grueling tests, if you’re a minority, the outer pressures of society make the already challenging coursework even more difficult. Knowing this, Black members of the class of 2017 decided to form an individual ceremony. It’s the first of its kind at the school in recent memory and took nearly a year to plan," reports BET. "The separate graduation is an effort to highlight the aforementioned struggles and resilience it takes to get through those."

The Root similarly lamented how difficult college life can be for minorities: "The ceremony comes at a time when the experiences of Black students on college campuses in America have been marked by incidents of overt racism, microaggressions, passive racist comments, and the marginalization of minority experiences in both reading assignments and learning materials."

The segregation will include only graduate students this year, but there are plans to expand such racial separation next year to all university students, including undergrads.

Michael Huggins, a Harvard graduate student who helped orchestrate the separate ceremonies, told The Root that the segregation "is not about segregation."

“This is an opportunity to celebrate Harvard’s Black excellence and Black brilliance,” said Huggins. “It’s an event where we can see each other and our parents and family can see us as a collective, whole group. A community.

“This is not about segregation,” he continued. “It’s about fellowship and building a community. This is a chance to reaffirm for each other that we enter the work world with a network of supporters standing with us. We are all partners

Sorry, bud.

FACT CHECK: Is Harvard University Segregating Graduation Ceremonies?

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times... there is no more racist RACE on the planet than blacks.

Just like terrorists teach their children to hate the infidels, blacks teach their children to hate whitey.

Whether that makes you uncomfortable or not, it's the truth.

I can't believe you're still alive, Pauly. How's the Boston slums goin?

Forum List

Back