Lead Prosecutor in Rittenhouse Political Prosecution Says Rittenhouse Chased His Antifa Attackers. Then He Shows Video Of Antifa Chasing Rittenhouse.

I agree it's stupid to lunge at someone carrying an AR-15. Regardless, Rittenhouse provoked it by pointing his gun at people. If you're going to carry that weapon, you have to be responsible. Going to a riot and pointing your gun at rioters is not responsible. And again, as far as that law to regain the privilege of self-defense, one must withdraw AND give adequate notice. Rittenhouse only complied with the former.
You still haven’t shown the rest of us any testimony or evidence from the trial that shows Rittenhouse pointing a gun at anyone that wasn’t attacking him. The only video I’ve seen to support is the one the prosecution spent twenty hours “processing” that has the images of Rittenhouse reversed so it appears the rifle is slung muzzle to the right instead of the left where all of the unprocessed video shows it pointing. If you’ve got something to support your claim, please link to it.

So an ex clansman was one of the most respected and revered Democrat senators. Remember that when you’re cheering the toppling of our founders by Democrat whackos or BLM / Antifa terrorists. Like I said, the Democratic Party never stopped being racist, they just learned to be more inconspicuous about who they really are.
He wasn’t just a klansman, but a high ranking one.

they discuss how she backed the fund....backing a fund...ie giving money to it.

regardless, she openly supported letting these rioters out of jail so they could commit more violence
Backing the fund is not her donating to it. You lied.

So an ex clansman was one of the most respected and revered Democrat senators. Remember that when you’re cheering the toppling of our founders by Democrat whackos or BLM / Antifa terrorists. Like I said, the Democratic Party never stopped being racist, they just learned to be more inconspicuous about who they really are.
An ex-clansman some 75 years ago.

An ex-clansman some 75 years ago.
Yeah, completely forgivable sin…all you gotta do is join the anything goes Democratic Party, where you can be the worst racist, rapist, rioter, looter, sexual assaulter or violent arsonist, while accusing others of the same. :cuckoo:

2 men died after he shot them. He is responsible and will be punished. Self defence my arse. He went there to kill someone. He's nothing but a smart arse Republican kid. What would you expect.

It's jail for you Kyle baby. Take some Vaseline.
You hatew LIFE.

You are officially the dumbest loser on this forum

How's that Butt hurt feel?
I'm loving it. When chauvin went to jail it's the only time you felt like me. America will soon be awash with white vigilantes exempt from the law. Rambos everywhere. Now is your chance to get those old pop guns out and have a blast at those wretched lefties.

I'm loving it. When chauvin went to jail it's the only time you felt like me. America will soon be awash with white vigilantes exempt from the law. Rambos everywhere. Now is your chance to get those old pop guns out and have a blast at those wretched lefties.
Rittenhouse was not exempt from the law.

The law was upheld.

I never predicted any other outcome for Chauvin

2 men died after he shot them. He is responsible and will be punished. Self defence my arse. He went there to kill someone. He's nothing but a smart arse Republican kid. What would you expect.

It's jail for you Kyle baby. Take some Vaseline.
Are you are threating to rape Kyle as punishment for defending himself from a convicted rapist?

Good luck with that, fool. You're a low IQ hard learner seeking a Darwin award.

Forum List

Back