Le Pen refuses to wear hijab for meeting with Lebanese Muslim leader, so he refuses to meet with her

I applaud her stance. She is what France needs. She also, if elected, needs to toss out the vast majority of Muslims that flowed in to France.

How about a "No Hijab" day march in Washington....since it is an actual symbol of the oppression of women........

• Banned
i actually support women wearing hijabs. that's because i'm gay and the hijab conceals women's looks. that's the only part of islam i like!

You doubt LePen is Far Right?

Your dodge aside:

Wiki on the Far Right

The term is commonly used to describe right-wing populist ideologies which espouse extreme nationalism (e.g. Nazism,[1] neo-Nazism, fascism, neo-fascism) and other ideologies or organizations that feature extreme chauvinist, xenophobic, racist, or reactionary views.

Let's examine one element and see where Le Penn comes down on it.

xen·o·pho·bic

adjective
having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

[Le Penn] "favours an enforcement of the law regarding loss of nationality. In her view, a foreigner who does not respect the law in France should be deprived of French nationality; equally any foreigner committing serious crimes and offences in France should be returned to his or her country of origin"

~ Wiki

In other words if a foreigner respects French law and behaves himself, he's welcomed to stay. Hardly "xenophobic"

I applaud her stance. She is what France needs. She also, if elected, needs to toss out the vast majority of Muslims that flowed in to France.

I agree. I hope she does win because she has common sense. I hope she boots every Muslim out of France and I'm sure the French citizens will applaud her for it.

Forum List

Back