LAWLESS! Obama protects ANOTHER Administration official from PROSECUTION!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"After Hillary Clinton walked scot-free despite having evidence of multiple violations of federal law in mishandling national-security information, why would anyone expect Barack Obama to hold other Cabinet officials to the legal standard? Julian Castro won’t get prosecuted or even punished by his boss for politicking on the job despite the conclusion from the Office of Special Counsel that the HUD Secretary violated the Hatch Act. Why? Because he’s really sorry, according to White House spokesman Josh Earnest:

“I think, to his credit, Secretary Castro acknowledged the mistake that he made,” said White House press secretary Josh Earnest."

Most criminal, most lawless, least accountability EVUH!

Shock: Obama admin issues another pass to Cabinet official for wrongdoing - Hot Air x

"After Hillary Clinton walked scot-free despite having evidence of multiple violations of federal law in mishandling national-security information, why would anyone expect Barack Obama to hold other Cabinet officials to the legal standard? Julian Castro won’t get prosecuted or even punished by his boss for politicking on the job despite the conclusion from the Office of Special Counsel that the HUD Secretary violated the Hatch Act. Why? Because he’s really sorry, according to White House spokesman Josh Earnest:

“I think, to his credit, Secretary Castro acknowledged the mistake that he made,” said White House press secretary Josh Earnest."

Shock: Obama admin issues another pass to Cabinet official for wrongdoing - Hot Air x
Julian Castro Is on Hillary's short list for VP.

Hot Air. ROTFLMAO!

I'd expect nothing less from a partisan lamer like you.

2 of the 3 Hillary are considering - 1 is a criminal like her who eeded to be protected from prosecution and the other is a fake 'Woowoo'.

My, what an impressive selection of DNC candidates for President and Vice President.

LAWLESS!
My, what an impressive selection of DNC candidates for President and Vice President.
If illegal, then why no prosecution?
Perhaps it was not "lawless"?

GOP blew it with Trump. Hillary could have been defeated if another was nominated yesterday.

LAWLESS!

GOP blew it with Trump. Hillary could have been defeated if another was nominated yesterday.
Can you READ? Obama, in control of the DOJ, has declared there will be no charges filed...because Castro is 'sorry'.

No charges for Holder's Felony crimes of Petjury.

No charges for Hillary violating FOIA, the Federal Records Act, and for Perjury...

No charges for Castro violating the Hatch Act...

Obama himself has violated both Constitution and Law, has disobeyed court orders - is still doing so, and has been found in Contempt of Court...

LAWLESS! It's good to be the 'King'!

LAWLESS!

Can you READ? Obama, in control of the DOJ, has declared there will be no charges filed...because Castro is 'sorry'.
No charges for Holder's Felony crimes of Petjury.
No charges for Hillary violating FOIA, the Federal Records Act, and for Perjury...
No charges for Castro violating the Hatch Act...

Obama himself has violated both Constitution and Law, has disobeyed court orders - is still doing so, and has been found in Contempt of Court...
DOJ is not the only prosecutor. Why does the GOP not file lawsuits to enforce their Congress-controlled laws? If the prosecution is valid, and not resolved in lower courts, SCOTUS would make final decision on whether the law was ignored.
You heard of checks & balances among the 3 branches of gov, haven't you?

Forum List

Back