Law enforcement! To protect and serve?

lol I do. I don't know how it is where you live, but where I live the police are nothing but pricks and don't care what you have to say. 1 officer was drinking and driving a police car and wrecked into 7 cars. Another one got in trouble for running a chop shop. The both of them just want to give you a hard time.
Quit bitching and fix it. Whining isn't going to get that done.

I'm not whining I accept the fact that there is nothing that I, one person, could do to fix it. Its always going to happen. Just proving and adding more evidence and facts to support my original post. Thank you

I'm not whining I accept the fact that there is nothing that I, one person, could do to fix it. Its always going to happen. Just proving and adding more evidence and facts to support my original post. Thank you
if everybody says that, you're right - it ain't gonna get fixed.

Seriously look how many people that are saying pretty much the same thing. Cops are still acting the same. Doesn't matter how many complain about it, they are right we are wrong. Until there are strict laws and punishments put into play for these officers mistreating citizens, and can effectively monitor their interactions with citizens, nothing will change. They have body cameras not that they have to wear. That's not stopping them.

Two things within the past few decades have taken control of the relationship of police and the communities they serve. One is the vastly increased power of police unions, the other is the War On Drugs.

While the unions have made it virtually impossible for management to effectively shape and supervise the conduct and performance of police officers, the federal government's cash subsidies, which are solidly based on the volume of anti-drug activity (arrests), have transformed policing into a civic activity that serves interests other than those of the taxpaying public.

The law is one big mafia, a rackette.

You may be right ... but you realize that police don't make law, they don't write law, and they rarely have much input into how laws are enforced.

The people you elect to office (many of whom are lawyers) are the one who create and maintain that particular 'racket'.
Irrelevant. Badge wearing nazis( or Snotzis) are not affected by the revenue collecting they are paid to enforce.
Police, generally, are unemployable idiots who probably couldn't get in the military. One step down is the likes of Whackenoff suckyeritty.

The law is one big mafia, a rackette.

You may be right ... but you realize that police don't make law, they don't write law, and they rarely have much input into how laws are enforced.

The people you elect to office (many of whom are lawyers) are the one who create and maintain that particular 'racket'.
Irrelevant. Badge wearing nazis( or Snotzis) are not affected by the revenue collecting they are paid to enforce.
Police, generally, are unemployable idiots who probably couldn't get in the military. One step down is the likes of Whackenoff suckyeritty.

SmilingCop.jpg

Most Democrat Voters are lower class uneducated people who commit a lot of crimes against society, that is why they hate the Police so much.

For those who get harassed by the police I feel for you. I really do. But I'm white so I'm not trying to rock the boat.

Thank you for your service, officers. :thup:
Service ??? Servants do for FREE. I'm a volunteer firefighter. These assholes are the most overpaid Nazis on the planet ( right their with officers in the military/ dept of OFFENCE)

Two things within the past few decades have taken control of the relationship of police and the communities they serve. One is the vastly increased power of police unions, the other is the War On Drugs.

While the unions have made it virtually impossible for management to effectively shape and supervise the conduct and performance of police officers, the federal government's cash subsidies, which are solidly based on the volume of anti-drug activity (arrests), have transformed policing into a civic activity that serves interests other than those of the taxpaying public.
Border patrol also set up checkpoints on the interior of the USA 100 air miles in from any border or coast. They will tear your vehicle apart on a whim looking for something to nail you for. No warrant, compensation for damages, Vaseline or reach-around. It is very expensive to repair a vehicle today after they destroy it.

Then you have DNR / Game Warden that can search any property anywhere without a warrant.

New Topics

Forum List

Back