Law and Order: Special Victims

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
My all-time favourite episode is on USA right now. Dunno if they do the same episode nationwide, but if so and you watch no other episode, "911" is on right now. If you're been reluctant to check out the show for the content (understandable, why I stayed away) this episode will change your mind.

Off to watch. :)

My niece and her boyfriend let their cell phones lapse - and they don't have cell phones anymore - no way can I call or text my niece . She has no phone communication .

Incidentally her truck is beat all to heck and is running on a spare tire .

If I could call or text her, I would let her know. L & O SVU is a great show.

Shadow 355

My niece and her boyfriend let their cell phones lapse - and they don't have cell phones anymore - no way can I call or text my niece . She has no phone communication .

Incidentally her truck is beat all to heck and is running on a spare tire .

If I could call or text her, I would let her know. L & O SVU is a great show.

Shadow 355

It is. Love the 'Stabler' and 'Wong' characters. This episode is by far my fave. From a cinematographer pov it's awesome. Little things that I love in such a story like the recognition of the bad guy at the end and thoroughly illegal 'extrajudicial' persuassion tactics. Quick cut of the investigative work locating the girl in the lot to the two police cards smashing the fence down. Love stuff like that. :)

Forum List

Back