Latest Revelations On Comey/Hillary.Well,So Much For Hillary's New Book Sales,Right?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :dance: :smoke: After what just came out regarding Comey, and his decision on Hillary before the grilling, wouldn't you think that Hillary's new book is now irrelevant?,,after what we all just found out about Comey and Hillary,, why would anyone want to buy it at this point?
:confused: :mad: :eusa_think:

• Banned
And to think that Hillary wants to charge about $2000.00 to have book buyers pose with her/photo op?,,,,why would anyone want to stand right next to Hillary? :puke:

And to think that Hillary wants to charge about $2000.00 to have book buyers pose with her/photo op?,,,,why would anyone want to stand right next to Hillary? :puke:
/----/ She makes my skin crawl.
hillaryfashiondisaster.jpg

It's pretty clear she has only ever cared about power and money and using power to obtain money.
Sadly The Clinton virus infected The Democrat Party with that kind of thinking.
It's my hope that they will undergo a reform and become more service oriented, and begin to move back to the center and abandon their Hate Crusade and Class Warfare paradigm against working men and women, and The Judeo Christian Ethic.

They seem to forget, despite JFK's Flaws he is one of the most respected and for such a short time was one of the most effective Democrat presidents we had despite some of his missteps. It was his Judeo Christian Ethic that allowed him to do that.

It's a shame JFK was cut down, imo, by The Federal Reserve for simply wanting to re-establish a Constitutional Economy instead of this Debt-Credit economy we have now built by FDR, The Fed and The IRS. I would have really liked to have seen what Kennedy was capable of with 4-8 years to implement some of his policies, especially his fiscal policies. His Social Policies too, imo were fair....and balanced and did not require reverse discrimination to be implemented. I would have liked to seen what America would look like today if he had been allowed to finish his work.

Maybe a Good Democrat will come along, and return The Democrat Party back to a more respectable one. Imagine if we could agree to disagree on some issues and actually rolled our sleeves up and worked together regardless of our differences like The Good Americans in Texas are doing.

Last edited:
:2up: :dance: :smoke: After what just came out regarding Comey, and his decision on Hillary before the grilling, wouldn't you think that Hillary's new book is now irrelevant?,,after what we all just found out about Comey and Hillary,, why would anyone want to buy it at this point?
:confused: :mad: :eusa_think:
You poor thing.

You rubes have spent so many years working up your fear and anger toward Hillary, you have become addicted and have a secret desire for her to stick around so you can keep masturbating.

Three and a half years from now:

"B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

(sound of spunk hitting wall)

Grand Juries don't. They are tired of

I can't remember
I can't remember
I can't remember
I can't remember
I can't remember
I can't remember
I can't remember
I can't remember