Latest Rasmussen - Obama Sucking Hind Tit...

The main stream media want the people to think the race is over so the stay home on NOV 6 .. I hope they are not stupid enough and not believe their hype

I kind of hope that it backfires and the Obama voters do stay home since they think it's in the bag. Would be ironic.

The main stream media want the people to think the race is over so the stay home on NOV 6 .. I hope they are not stupid enough and not believe their hype

I kind of hope that it backfires and the Obama voters do stay home since they think it's in the bag. Would be ironic.

That won't happen. The dems are fired up from all the bullshit the right wing trash have been doing for years trying to continue to destroy america at all costs.
Payback is a bitch, and the anti-american GOP shitheads are going to get it on November 6th :clap2: :up:

Last edited:

As long as Romney continues to bash 47% of the American people, Obama should be just fine.

As long as Romney continues to bash 47% of the American people, Obama should be just fine.

Considering he hasnt bashed them at all, According to your logic Obama should be very worried:)

But we still have to deal with the tradition of Democrats getting 2 or more votes each. :eusa_whistle:

How is stating the blatantly obvious considered bashing? :eusa_eh:

That won't happen. The dems are fired up from all the bullshit the right wing trash have been doing for years trying to continue to destroy america at all costs.
Payback is a bitch, and the anti-american GOP shitheads are going to get it on November 6th :clap2: :up:

You realize you've had power the last 4--6 years right?

Considering he hasnt bashed them at all, According to your logic Obama should be very worried:)

Which, according to 17 out of 18 of the latest polls, as well as the electoral map, I am guessing he is NOT.

Hell with Rassmussen..

RCP put Ohio in Obamas corner today.

Obama 265
Romney 191

They also have Obama ahead in EVERY swing state

Was it obvious that 47% of Americans are looking for government handouts?

No what's obvious is that 47% of Americans wont be won over by talk of tax cuts since they dont pay taxes. That there are some people who wont vote for Romney regardless of what he says because they are dependent on government.

Shockingly, Democrats find Democrats who are offended who were never going to vote for Romney and think that they somehow have disproven Governor Romney when they say they wont vote for him.

It's documented that 47% pay no income tax and are riding on someone else's nickle. and don't even start with the payroll taxes and gas which pay for specific things and are not general fund. 47% pay no income tax. Truth.

I see I'm not the only one who follows RCP for polling info. Romney's not out of this yet, but he's definitely treading water. He needs to have a decisive victory in the first debate (and that doesn't just mean that FOX News declares him the winner) or it's essentially over. RCP has him ahead in the average by 3.65 points in spite of Rasmussen's "tie" rating. Since Ras always skews right, a tie in that polling agency for Mitt is not a good thing. But the more important information is what is going on in the battleground states. This morning, RCP moved Ohio from "toss up" to "leans Obama", bringing Obama's predicted electoral vote to 265 (he needs 270 to win) Perhaps just as bad, Romney has ties to two states - Michigan where he was born and Massachusetts where he was governor, and Paul Ryan is from Wisconsin - and all three of those states are in the Obama column.

You realize you've had power the last 4--6 years right?

I don't think he does....

If once there was a statistical fluke by a polling firm: Then most likely the polling firm is engaging in statistical flukey methodology, like auto-polling. Grandma may be answering the phone. Dowagers may be answering the phone. Likely The mainstream hangs up on the thing too soon!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Weighted(?) Averages often do not include a "7 come 11" kind of outcome!)

No what's obvious is that 47% of Americans wont be won over by talk of tax cuts since they dont pay taxes. That there are some people who wont vote for Romney regardless of what he says because they are dependent on government.

Shockingly, Democrats find Democrats who are offended who were never going to vote for Romney and think that they somehow have disproven Governor Romney when they say they wont vote for him.

No what's obvious is that 47% of Americans wont be won over by talk of tax cuts since they dont pay taxes

If Romney had stopped at that he wouldn't have fallen so much in the polls. Unfortunately, he had to pander to the Country Club Republicans so he added:

there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it -- that that's an entitlement.

then the worst....

I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives

Ouch!

Forum List

Back