Latest News From Amnesty International

Where did you learn that hypocrite two-step? Clown school?

From the "good Christian" who claims that Christians should hate the Jews and support Islamists. Ha ha ha.

Fact is the radical Islamists Monte supports have united Christians & Jews like never before against our common enemy.

You support murderous Zionists, I support Christians. I don't support Jews or Muslims. I have no time for either.

From the "good Christian" who claims that Christians should hate the Jews and support Islamists. Ha ha ha.

Fact is the radical Islamists Monte supports have united Christians & Jews like never before against our common enemy.

You support murderous Zionists, I support Christians. I don't support Jews or Muslims. I have no time for either.

BS. It's Christians & Jews against you & your ilk. Deal with it.

STOP LYING as you defend islamonazi terrorism against unarmed Jewish children all the time. Not once have you condemned the mining of Israeli schools by hamas because you believe it is self defence and valid resistance.

Ah I see, so you support people based on their faith, not on who they are, eh?

Didn't they tell you to stop digging when in a hole, dirtbag? :dig:

Forum List

Back