Latest approval numbers from Gallup

It's a bad day for the homo-progressives. A lot of negative attention on Islam today.

It's a bad day for the homo-progressives. A lot of negative attention on Islam today.
You felt compelled to show up on a thread about Trump's dismal approval ratings to distract us with that mindless crap?

Last edited:
Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

the tanking continues, only the Tea Party Nation still approves of this traitor, which is not at all surprising

he's now in the mid 30's and won't see a paltry 40% ever again
/---- Geee another slanted poll of 350 random adults. Meanwhile, back in Reality: The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.
reality.png

the tanking continues, only the Tea Party Nation still approves of this traitor, which is not at all surprising

/---- Geee another slanted poll of 350 random adults. Meanwhile, back in Reality: The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 44% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.
View attachment 128292
Why is Rasmussen a "reality check"?

View attachment 128292
/---- Asked and answered 100 times. But here we go again for you public school educated libtards with short attention spans. Your Special Ed teacher can help you with the big words:

Some readers wonder how we come up with our job approval ratings for the president since they often don’t show as dramatic a change as some other pollsters do. It depends on how you ask the question and whom you ask.

To get a sense of longer-term job approval trends for the president, Rasmussen Reports compiles our tracking data on a full month-by-month basis.

Rasmussen Reports has been a pioneer in the use of automated telephone polling techniques, but many other firms still utilize their own operator-assisted technology (see methodology).

Daily tracking results are collected via telephone surveys of 500 likely voters per night and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. To reach those who have abandoned traditional landline telephones, Rasmussen Reports uses an online survey tool to interview randomly selected participants from a demographically diverse panel. The margin of sampling error for the full sample of 1,500 Likely Voters is +/- 2.5 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Results are also compiled on a full-week basis and crosstabs for full-week results are available for Platinum Members.

37% is pretty sucky

Will Trump ever see 50%?
I doubt it

View attachment 128292

Rassmussen used to have Trump at 56% approval
He has dropped 12%

View attachment 128292
/---- Asked and answered 100 times. But here we go again for you public school educated libtards with short attention spans. Your Special Ed teacher can help you with the big words:

Some readers wonder how we come up with our job approval ratings for the president since they often don’t show as dramatic a change as some other pollsters do. It depends on how you ask the question and whom you ask.

To get a sense of longer-term job approval trends for the president, Rasmussen Reports compiles our tracking data on a full month-by-month basis.

Rasmussen Reports has been a pioneer in the use of automated telephone polling techniques, but many other firms still utilize their own operator-assisted technology (see methodology).

Daily tracking results are collected via telephone surveys of 500 likely voters per night and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. To reach those who have abandoned traditional landline telephones, Rasmussen Reports uses an online survey tool to interview randomly selected participants from a demographically diverse panel. The margin of sampling error for the full sample of 1,500 Likely Voters is +/- 2.5 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Results are also compiled on a full-week basis and crosstabs for full-week results are available for Platinum Members.
You do much work with Statistics?

If ONE poll reports numbers well outside the range of the "population" it is called an OUTLIER...

That it employs a methodology more to its clients' likings doesn't make it a "Reality Check".

View attachment 128292

Rassmussen used to have Trump at 56% approval
He has dropped 12%
I'm not entirely without Charity.....

I don't trust the polls, fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. With that said there seems to be a continuing roll out of damning information regarding Trump and Russia.

Trump asked two intel chiefs to deny Russia collusion: report
In the newest report suggesting the White House sought to tamp down the Russia probe, the Post said Trump urged National Security Agency chief Michael Rogers and to Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats to publicly deny any evidence of collusion between his campaign and Russia during last year's presidential election.

I was 12 years old during the Watergate scandal, and even tho I didn't pay much attention or care to really understand what was going on, I do recall that it seemed to never go away, and there was a constant roll out of damning information against Nixon. So far, this has the same feel to me.

Forum List

Back