latest anti-Romney (R) campaign ad

The T & Matthew demand I do their research for them. I thought you people were conservatives? Pull them boot-straps up and refute the ad. I'm satisfied that Romney's a vulture capitalist because the good Republican Governor from Texas said so :) The ad merely reinforced that belief.

Last edited:
The T & Matthew demand I do their research for them. I thought you people were conservatives? Pull them boot-straps up and refute the ad. I'm satisfied that Romney's a vulture capitalist because the good Republican Governor from Texas said so :) The ad merely reinforced that belief.

YOU post shit? it's understood that YOU are armed for BEAR. YOU were repeatedly asked who, when, why? All the rest YOU Ignored.

And NOW to come on here and now BLAME me and another poster?

Is that how you operate Gracie? Really?

Credability still DENIED.

:eusa_hand:

do democrats actually believe no one but themselves have ever lost a fucking job? shit. that proves what a coddled bunch of baby shits they are.

it is not about losing a job, it is about the fact Mitt Romney is trying to run on the idea he makes jobs despite that really not being true in the case of america. However, he is one of the leading sweatshop makers of the world.

Yes, it is compelling and there will be more ads from Romney supporters that received jobs from his restructuring companies.

Even more compelling will be people who believed Obama's promises watching their homes being foreclosed in front of them. Watch for them.

Obama did not take mortgages they could not pay. Also obama did not cause the deregulatioon of the mortgage industry and the overinflation of the real estate market. If you really think Obama had anything at all to do with these people losing their jobs and foreclosed homes you have no idea what the president actually does. If we were to blame someone on people losing jobs and defaulting on their loans it is clear Mittens is the one to blame in a bunch of cases for firing these people for his own profit.

Don't let the truth interrupt your delusion, just go sit in the corner until you are no longer a dunce.

Another AD showing lying?

Not for faint of heart? Really? For whom?

Sympaty from the OP for what? The AD? The originator? Himself?

ALL the above?

WHO was the Company? WHERE is the fact checking?

Doesn't this AD bother the OP in the least?

Hey OP?

*BE ASHAMED*

you would be the liar because we all know mittens destroyed a number of companies and he is proud to be the outsourcer in chief. he loves firing americans and hiring chinamen, he even admitted it,.

This would be a great Obama ad...if Ron Paul hadn't launched it...

Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube

I didn't know Governor Romney had flip/flopped this much; granted creative editing can do wonders but there isn't enough editing in the world to make someone look this ironically aloof/bad/disingenuous/wishy-washy....

"designed by East German scientist to be the perfect android politician" Holy shit...this from a fellow Republican?

This ad is very compelling. Not for the faint-hearted :(

I watched the video in the OP (finally). Powerful stuff. The idea of the company ordering the building of a stage for an announcement that the builders were going to be fired sounds like something Montgomery Burns would have done on The Simpsons

Makes you wonder if it's even true huh? Sounds like a lie to me.

Obama created 4.2 million jobs in America.

Romney outsourced American jobs overseas.

Well short of the 8 million that were supposed to be created. And we all know that the WP article was a hit piece. You'll take any liberal "fact" and run with it. :tongue:

We're so much better off with Obama and Biden, 2 guys who never worked a real job and gave us record debt, deficits, poverty and chronic 8% unemployment

I still don't know who the company IS...what Factchecking there was...was ROMNEY directly involved in this guy building a STAGE so he could be told he was FIRED?

The OP has some 'splainin' ta doo Loocie! ;)

I had the same questions. Workers rarely know the full financial picture of the company they work for. Just because a company is running three shifts does not mean that the company has a solid long term future.

Well short of the 8 million that were supposed to be created. And we all know that the WP article was a hit piece. You'll take any liberal "fact" and run with it. :tongue:

Facts have a liberal bias.

That's why only 6% of scientists are Republicans.

Those of us with an intellect know that facts are neither 'liberal' or 'conservative', they are just facts. Unfortunately, many - on both sides - think that 'opinion' is 'fact'.

As for the 6% thing... you do know that's already been debunked, right? It's never wise to quote percentages when the source you get that stat from doesn't support your 'fact'. That's what you get for relying on Rdweeb for your 'facts'. idiot.

We're so much better off with Obama and Biden, 2 guys who never worked a real job and gave us record debt, deficits, poverty and chronic 8% unemployment

Oh and our first ever credit downgrade!

Every liberal media outlet did predict it would be a "historic Presidency".Sadly, they were correct.

Yes, it is compelling and there will be more ads from Romney supporters that received jobs from his restructuring companies.

Even more compelling will be people who believed Obama's promises watching their homes being foreclosed in front of them. Watch for them.

Obama did not take mortgages they could not pay. Also obama did not cause the deregulatioon of the mortgage industry and the overinflation of the real estate market. If you really think Obama had anything at all to do with these people losing their jobs and foreclosed homes you have no idea what the president actually does. If we were to blame someone on people losing jobs and defaulting on their loans it is clear Mittens is the one to blame in a bunch of cases for firing these people for his own profit.

Don't let the truth interrupt your delusion, just go sit in the corner until you are no longer a dunce.

Truth? Which President presided over the deregulation? Oh, that would be Clinton. Which President repeatedly asked Congress to address the coming crisis with the financial markets... and was roundly mocked for 'fear mongering'? Oh, that would be Bush.

The responsibility for the whole clusterfuck in the US rests firmly on the shoulders of BOTH parties. Romney, however, had nothing to do with it. Idiot.

Forum List

Back