Late merry christmas and happy new year

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
To everyone, missed you guys. My computers are crashing right and left...my pc wouldn't get online and the wireless for my laptop crapped out on me. So I spent a good portion of Christmas day and yesterday on the telephone with techies who told me that my wireless doesn't work. Hey thanks dudes!

But we did get the PC up and running. Without all my saved pictures and videos, of course. Lost a LOT of stuff, very sad.

But we had a good holiday and hope you all did, too. Christmas was pretty quiet except for me raging at the kids to leave me alone I was talking to the computer dudes....

• Banned
Hey thanks! I just found that out, lol!

I don't learn unless I do it wrong at least one time, though. So at least I have ethernet so the wireless, while sadly missed, is not a killer. Losing the pictures is, but oh well to that, too. The ones I like I have mostly on facebook, photobucket and photoshop anyway...though not all of them.

I bought me a Seagate 1 terabyte external hard drive. I had my 250 gigabyte hard drive on my computer about a third full, and when I moved all those photos, videos, documents, etc., off onto the 1 terabyte external, all that only took up about 6% of it, so really, I can't imagine anyone needing more than a tera byte for storage. Not unless you're planning on storing full length, hidef movies or something.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
  • Banned
Stupid asshole computers. I spent hours online with techs for which I will undoubtedly be charged for..thing is, I had this problem last year, and they said it was the modem. so they sent me the wrong modem, and since the problem resolved itself, I just didn't mess with it.

Well now it's apparently the modem again, and I spent $26 to have it shipped overnight..guess what? No modem! And I'm not completely convinced that's all it is. Yes my connectivity comes and goes at will, but when I'm navigating between pages it takes forever, it times out, it has to be refreshed, it's a flipping nightmare. So I shall wait for the modem, hook it up, then take my computers in and see what the repair people say. I'm not going to buy new computers every six months. That would be idiotic.

Forum List

Back