Last Nights Hillary Nevada Delusional Crowd.Apparently They Missed The Coughing And Barking Footage.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:stupid: :smoke: :uhh: And who were these blockheads cheering for Hillary last night? Maybe as usual, they were "Paid Cheerers"?. And even has Hillary gave her speech complaining about the failing policies of which she is all for, they still cheer. Was Huma holding an applause and cheer sign again?
To no surprise, Hillary may have spoken about some of our crises, yet never gave any specifics on how to fix them,,and still, her crowd of "Bobbleheaded Turkeys" still cheered.
And will Hillary ever stop bringing up the Flint Debacle! Did she have to bring it up last night as if it was the fault of Trump and Rubio?
:slap: :cow::puke3:
After the world saw Hillary barking and coughing, you would think that no one with an IQ over 34.5 would even show up to hear her speak or bark ever again.:puke:

I prefer Hillarys bold pastels...painting America as a distant second to Kenya. How can that be when Obama has been the best ever.

• Banned
I prefer Hillarys bold pastels...painting America as a distant second to Kenya. How can that be when Obama has been the best ever.
yah, i wonder what kind of scrutiny all 300 or so people had to go thru before they let them into her victory rally last night,,,i would imagine one criteria was that no one over 17 was allowed

Hillary will be the nominee.
This idea Bernie is giving her a run for her money is nonsense. The ole fixaroo was in from the get go.
This is just a dog and pony show.
Limbaugh is allowing himself to get sucked into drama that don't exist. The sky is not falling. A house did not land on Hillary
She will be the nominee.

This idea Bernie is giving her a run for her money is nonsense. The ole fixaroo was in from the get go.
Limbaugh is allowing himself to get sucked into drama that don't exist. The sky is not falling. A house did not land on Hillary
She will be the nominee.
Of course she will. And how does that improve the world?

• Banned
although i didnt take notice of the small crowd, i would guess it was at least 90 per-cent females with the intelligence level of a 13 year old.

• Banned
She will be the nominee.
Of course she will. And how does that improve the world?
well if Hillary wins, i dont think she can beat a Trump/Cruz/Rubio/Kasich ticket.

• Banned
i guess we can plan on Hillary blaming Trump or Rubio for any upcoming tragedys. Even if a gas explosion takes out an apt.complex,,,,Trumps Fault !!!

• Banned
She will be the nominee.
and will Hillary ever tell her crowds of hamsters that Iran is making nuclear bombs and she wont even try to stop them?

She only won by a slim two point margin. When you consider Harry Reid's influence and the DNC capacity for cheating she is in big trouble in a two person race against an old commie.

although i didnt take notice of the small crowd, i would guess it was at least 90 per-cent females with the intelligence level of a 13 year old.
That number 13 not only matches your IQ, but also your level of maturity.

She only won by a slim two point margin. When you consider Harry Reid's influence and the DNC capacity for cheating she is in big trouble in a two person race against an old commie.
right,,,anyone smell a rat in Nevada? You think maybe Reid pulled another fast one to make sure Hillary would win?

FYI
She won by 5.5 % not 2%,

+5 1/2% is not a slim win

FYI
She won by 5.5 % not 2%,

+5 1/2% is not a slim win
well, it's Nevada, Reid Territory, where he sees no legal problem with rats voting twice

Forum List

Back