Last Month Of Open Uncensored Internet? Obama Set To Hand Over Internet To NWO Globalists...

Wow HappyJoy - I guess your insistence on being fact-averse doesn't stop reality like you hoped it would.

Just five years after ICANN was created, the United Nations established a Working Group on Internet Governance “to investigate and make proposals for action … on the governance of Internet.”

Governance? Governance? I thought you said the internet would remain "free and open"? But wait! There's more! (this is like one of those fun infomercials)

And in 2012 at the World Conference on International Telecommunications, several authoritarian regimesincluding Russia, China, and Saudi Arabia—called for the “sovereign right” of governments to “establish and implement public policy, including international policy, on matters of Internet governance.”

The "right of governments" to "establish public policy on matters of internet governance"? Damn Joy - I see a pattern here. If you weren't a mindless, obedient progressive, you would too. But wait! There's more! If you act now - you'll also learn this:

The United States firmly resisted these calls for more international control over the internet until 2013 when Edward Snowden leaked details of the National Security Agency’s surveillance program

Well that's odd Joy. Why would the U.S. government under Barack Obama firmly resist what it is now trying to do?!? Now, I realize this takes some honest independent thought (something that mindless, obedient progressives don't engage in) but perhaps you could try something new for a change?

Here is the bottom line: Barack Obama spent the first two years or so in office just screaming for an "internet KILL SWITCH". It was damn near all he talked about outside of Obamacare. Once it became clear that he wasn't going to get that awesome power that he so desperately desired, he went to the next best thing - surrendering it to an international community that overwhelmingly shares his views that those in power should control and censor information to the minions.

We Shouldn't Give Away the Internet to Authoritarian Regimes

Wow, someone said 'governance'. Be afraid, very afraid.

Wow HappyJoy - I guess your insistence on being fact-averse doesn't stop reality like you hoped it would.

Just five years after ICANN was created, the United Nations established a Working Group on Internet Governance “to investigate and make proposals for action … on the governance of Internet.”

Governance? Governance? I thought you said the internet would remain "free and open"? But wait! There's more! (this is like one of those fun infomercials)

And in 2012 at the World Conference on International Telecommunications, several authoritarian regimesincluding Russia, China, and Saudi Arabia—called for the “sovereign right” of governments to “establish and implement public policy, including international policy, on matters of Internet governance.”

The "right of governments" to "establish public policy on matters of internet governance"? Damn Joy - I see a pattern here. If you weren't a mindless, obedient progressive, you would too. But wait! There's more! If you act now - you'll also learn this:

The United States firmly resisted these calls for more international control over the internet until 2013 when Edward Snowden leaked details of the National Security Agency’s surveillance program

Well that's odd Joy. Why would the U.S. government under Barack Obama firmly resist what it is now trying to do?!? Now, I realize this takes some honest independent thought (something that mindless, obedient progressives don't engage in) but perhaps you could try something new for a change?

Here is the bottom line: Barack Obama spent the first two years or so in office just screaming for an "internet KILL SWITCH". It was damn near all he talked about outside of Obamacare. Once it became clear that he wasn't going to get that awesome power that he so desperately desired, he went to the next best thing - surrendering it to an international community that overwhelmingly shares his views that those in power should control and censor information to the minions.

We Shouldn't Give Away the Internet to Authoritarian Regimes

Wow, someone said 'governance'. Be afraid, very afraid.
Yeah...the polar opposite of "free and open". Maybe the issue is that you don't understand the terms?

As the current U.S. President and his fellow NWO Globalist Elites continue their assault on Freedom & Liberty, will the U.S. Congress stand with the People and thwart them?

Congress Can Save the Internet

President Obama wants this to be the last month of an open, uncensored internet guaranteed by the U.S. government. His plan to end American stewardship would hand new power to authoritarian governments offended by the internet as we know it.

The good news is it appears congressional leaders have agreed to rescue the internet in time to prevent the Sept. 30 expiration of U.S. oversight. Sen. Ted Cruz, who has pushed hard against the plan since it was announced two years ago, told me last week he’s “cautiously optimistic” legislators will block it through a rider to the federal budget: “The basic proposition of keeping the internet free has united Republicans across the spectrum and should also unite Democrats with Republicans.”

Top Senate and House Republicans have signaled they will ensure U.S. oversight continues to protect the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, or Icann, and its stakeholders...

Read More:
Congress Can Save the Internet
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

You have to be a true tard to believe such nonsense.

Are YOU a tard?

8600682-a-colour-illustration-of-a-human-hand-with-the-finger-pointing-or-gesturing-towards-you--Stock-Vector.jpg

Forum List

Back