Last Month 16 Republicans Voted Against Helping Our Afghan Allies. Let’s Name Names

No, it actually doesn't, because Quid Pro has been in office long enough to be fully briefed on the likely outcome of his decisions, and this is on him. I know you're desperate to blame everything from sunspots to laundry stains on Orange Mad Bad, but this one's Quid Pro's and he will always own it, no matter how hard he tries to duck it. Tell us this, 9/11 happened in almost the same amount of time from W's inauguration. Did Bubba Clinton come in for any criticism because he handed the situation to him? Very little indeed. Likewise, this is Quid Pro's and will remain his.

Sometimes ALL your choices stink. Do you want to stay in Afghanistan?

I'm just asking where you are getting that number... You just making it up?

I'm just asking where you are getting that number... You just making it up?

Six million is correct. Syria was a failed state because of drought, inflation, overpopulation, unemployment, famine.. Their agricultural sector and oil sectors collapsed in 2007. Then Assad started killing schoolboys and polio showed up.

Sometimes ALL your choices stink. Do you want to stay in Afghanistan?
What I want is irrelevant. I'm merely pointing out that Quid Pro's political decisions have political consequences. He voted to get us into Afghanistan and now owns how we get out.

Well he(tramp) made a deal with the devil, what do any of you expect.

6 Questions we NEED to ask about Afghanistan​

So, what’s REALLY going on? Is the apparent Taliban “victory” masking the true narrative?​

1. Did the Taliban really just win?​

2. Is the chaos real?​

" . . .All of this serves a purpose, aside from the distraction of emotive metaphors and lurid headlines. It all aids in the construction of a narrative.

In this case, the ideas of US “mistakes” and “incompetence” and “wishful thinking” are discussed at length, without ever touching on the true mendacity at the heart of the Afghan invasion.

The “end” of the Afghan war is being used to re-brand its beginnings. The Taliban are propped up as villains, again, and associated with Al Qaeda, as if they were ever anything but a Western tool in the first place.

People are talking about “spreading democracy” and “counter-terrorism” as if they were the real aims of the war, instead of long-discredited lies.

Marketing Afghanistan as a “defeat” for the US camouflages the truth of it – the war was a VERY profitable business venture.

And, of course, it all serves to reinforce the frail official story of 9/11, a vital keystone in the construction of our geo-political “reality”. . . "

3. What about the heroin?​

4. Will there be any Political Fallout?​

" . . .Geo-politically, the talk is of Russia and China – the only two counties to officially recognise the Taliban government – “stepping into the void”. This is being played as a victory for America’s enemies (and another stick with which to beat Biden), but does that really mean anything?

The Covid “pandemic” has been an eye-opener in terms of conflict between nations. They’ve shown us that, when they really need to, they work together to the same end. They tell the same lies, sell the same stories, and want the same thing. The wall at the back of the theatre has been revealed, in that regard.

The truth is, no matter which nations notionally hold sway in Afghanistan, the profits from the war, the lithium and the heroin will all end up going to the same few pockets. Corporations rule, not countries. Nation-states are no longer the players of the Great Game, they are the pieces. Toys for corporate megaliths. Their owners can make them fight each other, or bump them together and make kissy noises. Each is equally meaningless. . . ."

5. Is there another “Refugee Crisis” on the way?​

". . .That importing asylum seekers, undocumented, from a near-failed state could be suggested at all during an allegedly “deadly pandemic” is a sign of just how contrived both narratives are.

It’s not said much – but corporations love refugees. Just like illegal immigrants, undocumented refugees can be used as cheap labour, with none of the legal protections of full citizens. They can then be blamed for deteriorating living standards, unemployment and wage stagnation. They act as a heat-sink for public anger.

Further, “refugees” with no passports are a great way to get your trained mercenaries, agitators, saboteurs, and/or special forces across national borders without leaving a trail. . . . "

6. Will we see a major terrorist attack?​

You can’t refute any of it because it’s true.

No, Hawk.. You don't know anything about Syria. Bashir Assad isn't running the show.. His younger brother is. He's a vicious, sadist and he will kill Bashir if he stepped down.

No, it actually doesn't, because Quid Pro has been in office long enough to be fully briefed on the likely outcome of his decisions, and this is on him. I know you're desperate to blame everything from sunspots to laundry stains on Orange Mad Bad, but this one's Quid Pro's and he will always own it, no matter how hard he tries to duck it. Tell us this, 9/11 happened in almost the same amount of time from W's inauguration. Did Bubba Clinton come in for any criticism because he handed the situation to him? Very little indeed. Likewise, this is Quid Pro's and will remain his.
Luke 9:41

And Jesus answered and said, “You unbelieving and perverted generation, how long shall I be with you and put up with you? Bring your son here.”

Source: 9 Bible verses about Evil Generations
-----------------------------
evil passes on thru the generation.

What I want is irrelevant. I'm merely pointing out that Quid Pro's political decisions have political consequences. He voted to get us into Afghanistan and now owns how we get out.

Horseshit. The second go around in Afghanistan was to save bloody ENRON. Can you say "mission drift"?

Im asking about Afghanistan

Luke 9:41

And Jesus answered and said, “You unbelieving and perverted generation, how long shall I be with you and put up with you? Bring your son here.”

Source: 9 Bible verses about Evil Generations
-----------------------------
evil passes on thru the generation.
That doesn't absolve Quid Pro from bearing responsibility for his decisions. Are you trying to say that W shouldn't have to bear responsibility for 9/11 because Bubba set it up for him? Or are you just looking for any possible way to deflect criticism from Quid Pro?

I'll be riden' with Biden for the duration since he won't try to overthrow our government like trump did. I really like when he talks policy. Something trump's incapable of. Trump just waves his girly little hands and insults others and brags on himself.

No, Hawk.. You don't know anything about Syria. Bashir Assad isn't running the show.. His younger brother is. He's a vicious, sadist and he will kill Bashir if he stepped down.
Who gives a shit? You want to invade a country and/or fund terrorist to overthrow him because of that? Fuck you’re insane.

Im asking about Afghanistan
It’s a conservative estimate based off history and reality.

Every stupid liberal publication is saying we have to take on as many Afghan refugees as we can. Why wouldn’t it be a million? Are you a bigot?

Six million is correct. Syria was a failed state because of drought, inflation, overpopulation, unemployment, famine.. Their agricultural sector and oil sectors collapsed in 2007. Then Assad started killing schoolboys and polio showed up.
Why are you talking about Syria?

It’s a conservative estimate based off history and reality.

Every stupid liberal publication is saying we have to take on as many Afghan refugees as we can. Why wouldn’t it be a million? Are you a bigot?
Do you think I'm a bigot?

Forum List

Back