larry Kudlow proves he it low

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
CNBC's Larry Kudlow apologizes for Japan earthquake remark | Money & Company | Los Angeles Times

CNBC anchor Larry Kudlow has apologized for saying that people should be "grateful" that the human toll from the devastating Japanese earthquake appeared to be worse than the economic toll.

Kudlow made the comment during the cable business network's coverage of the quake on Friday.

"The human toll here looks to be much worse than the economic toll and we can be grateful for that,"

• Banned
Gaffe? this guy hints at this type of feelings all the time.

All he cares about is the stock market.

That's quite an 'open mouth, insert foot' moment.

Within an hour of the tsunami hitting, some US comedian tweeted that 'the Japanese are so advanced that they don't go to the beach, the beach comes to them'. There are, sadly, some seriously sick people in this world.

Are you your job?
Yeah actually I do think about my job a lot, that's why I have a few hobbies that allow me to "change gears mentally" so I don't go completely nuts! But if I had a daily finance show I'd be in "finance mode" all the time too.

When disaster strikes, Kudlow thinks in financial terms. It's the same as when disaster strikes and politicians debate new legislation as the answer, they're always in "legislative mode", it's what they do.

You can't tell me that as this disaster happened, you didn't think in terms of yourself and/or your job. I'm certain everyone did, and still is to some extent.

Forum List

Back