Ladies and gents, the chickens have come home to roost!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
For decades, the GOP has used and abused and perfected fear mongering among their base. From Willy Harton to now brown foreigners....why then are we surprised that Trump took that fear and escalated it to what we're experiencing now, white boys with guns and attitudes?

The GOP has never had a message to sell to these red white and vomit hillbilly mf's, because they knew as we all know, that they were too fuckin stupid to demand real answers to real issues that effected their daily lives, but instead relied heavily on a base to insert fear of brown people to solve their problems...of low wages, NAFTA, poor schools, inadequate healthcare, etc....instead, blame it on brown people...and for a long time it has kept the sorry GOP in power.

Well hillbillies are coming home to roost today, realizing they've been lied too and instead of voting these bastards out, they do what white people have done throughout history, blame their problems on people of color.

What they fail to realize is this......change in demographics, like it or not, is coming and no white anything throughout history has ever stopped it. Its time white people either get with reality or shoot your way to the grave, because nothing and I mean nothing is gonna stop the world from moving forward, nothing

"People of color aren't your enemy"
"People of color are going to replace you and there's nothing you can do about it"

Pick one, idiot.

For decades, the GOP has used and abused and perfected fear mongering among their base. From Willy Harton to now brown foreigners....why then are we surprised that Trump took that fear and escalated it to what we're experiencing now, white boys with guns and attitudes?

The GOP has never had a message to sell to these red white and vomit hillbilly mf's, because they knew as we all know, that they were too fuckin stupid to demand real answers to real issues that effected their daily lives, but instead relied heavily on a base to insert fear of brown people to solve their problems...of low wages, NAFTA, poor schools, inadequate healthcare, etc....instead, blame it on brown people...and for a long time it has kept the sorry GOP in power.

Well hillbillies are coming home to roost today, realizing they've been lied too and instead of voting these bastards out, they do what white people have done throughout history, blame their problems on people of color.

What they fail to realize is this......change in demographics, like it or not, is coming and no white anything throughout history has ever stopped it. Its time white people either get with reality or shoot your way to the grave, because nothing and I mean nothing is gonna stop the world from moving forward, nothing
You call the shootings moving forward? 22 million illegal invaders and people won't react? Sure Willy Horton was a con job, but illegals and job loss-direct correlation.

• Banned

You call the shootings moving forward? 22 million illegal invaders and people won't react? Sure Willy Horton was a con job, but illegals and job loss-direct correlation.
Listen, I am not, for illegals coming to this country and getting a free pass, re read my postings. Number one reason I support not one democrat who's for it, not one. But blaming this countries issues of mass shootings on brown people, give me a fuckin break. Young white boys are seeing the future of this country and the legacy of their race of unending privilege dwindle to being equal to the the rest of us, and they don't like it one damn bit.

blah

blah

blah

• Banned

And stop twisting my words. If you read history, every single time there's an event of change in this country, white people lash out violently. Women getting rights to vote, they were slaughtered, blacks getting voting rights and equal rights, they were slaughtered, Lincoln freeing the slaves, he was slaughtered, Kennedy, etc, Unions coming to the people, they were slaughtered...you name the event of change, white people have turned to violence over it. Obama being elected is just another event of whites having a fuckin meltdown and reverting to violence....in short, been there done dat

And stop twisting my words. If you read history, every single time there's an event of change in this country, white people lash out violently. Women getting rights to vote, they were slaughtered, blacks getting voting rights and equal rights, they were slaughtered, Lincoln freeing the slaves, he was slaughtered, Kennedy, etc, Unions coming to the people, they were slaughtered...you name the event of change, white people have turned to violence over it. Obama being elected is just another event of whites having a fuckin meltdown and reverting to violence....in short, been there done dat
You need to get back on the sauce. Your incoherence is walking crooked.

• Banned

blah

blah

blah
Truth hurts don't it.

blah

blah

blah
Truth hurts don't it.

From you?

I don't know, never seen it.

Tell some truth and we'll see if it hurts.

Listen, I am not, for illegals coming to this country and getting a free pass, re read my postings. Number one reason I support not one democrat who's for it, not one. But blaming this countries issues of mass shootings on brown people, give me a fuckin break. Young white boys are seeing the future of this country and the legacy of their race of unending privilege dwindle to being equal to the the rest of us, and they don't like it one damn bit.
OK, but the issue is not brown people-its fairness. The first thing we are taught in Kindergarten is don't jump the line-we also speak up at the movies or Disney World when there is a cutter, and this is far more serious. I never got a privilege break but did appreciate the opportunity when things were fair-like no quotas. I believe white youth understand merit and the consequences of not working hard enough. Except for the rich ones-and it won't affect them anyway.

Feel better now? Make sure you think about your blood pressure when on future tirades. At any rate, I think you're better than this.

"People of color are going to replace you and there's nothing you can do about it"

Pick one, idiot.
Pick one.....People of color are not the reason why pathetic disgusting white boys white privilege cards are expiring. Money is what is driving wedges btwn people in this country and with that goes good paying jobs that white boys have always got first dibs at and blaming brown people ain't gonna fix that.....and yes brown people sooner or later are gonna dominate the planet in numbers....there's no denying both facts.

blah

blah

blah

Blah is right. Another lamo thread brought to you by a biased hack of an idiot.

Pick one, idiot.
Pick one.....People of color are not the reason why pathetic disgusting white boys white privilege cards are expiring. Money is what is driving wedges btwn people in this country and with that goes good paying jobs that white boys have always got first dibs at and blaming brown people ain't gonna fix that.....and yes brown people sooner or later are gonna dominate the planet in numbers....there's no denying both facts.
What is wrong with you? Once blacks figure Hispanics are taking their jobs, their welfare, and their women, they will start shooting the browns instead of each other. And the whites will always be at the top of the heap-breeding tells.

so you pick a handful of these twisted mentally sick people who go out and shoot people up, then try to say thats the way every white person thinks these days because they are afraid of being replaced by brown people? I for one am not afraid of being replaced by brown people, I'm white and a third of my family is non white, and I imagine its the same for millions of other white people across the country. This fear of brown people mainly exists in liberal news rooms like CNN.. trying to stir up the base.
People... rational, normal people... and the majority of people are concerned about illegal immigration and the effects on all of us, regardless of race. NOT BROWN PEOPLE... I'm not buying that narrative.

Oh, shut the fuck up

I’d be more than happy to see Africans sent back to Africa
and have Hispanics here instead!

blah

blah

blah

Blah is right. Another lamo thread brought to you by a biased hack of an idiot.
And yet, you always always manage to seek me out and respond....so from one idiot to another, welcome to my world, you mindless dust mite

so you pick a handful of these twisted mentally sick people who go out and shoot people up, then try to say thats the way every white person thinks these days because they are afraid of being replaced by brown people? I for one am not afraid of being replaced by brown people, I'm white and a third of my family is non white, and I imagine its the same for millions of other white people across the country. This fear of brown people mainly exists in liberal news rooms like CNN.. trying to stir up the base.
People... rational, normal people... and the majority of people are concerned about illegal immigration and the effects on all of us, regardless of race. NOT BROWN PEOPLE... I'm not buying that narrative.
I was speaking on those that mass shoot due to hatred.

ZOMG! Trump has no path to the White House! Tens of millions of Illegals will vote against him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back