Ladies and gentelmen, the leading contender for antichrist

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by NewGuy, Jul 23, 2004.

1. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I hate to pin that on a person, but dang it, this guy has fit the bill his entire career.

Google his life with the EU and the events he has been the director of, then pick up your Bibles. Read the Daniel dream and end times prophecy.

Remember the fig tree prophecy parable about Israel becoming a nation again and the quote that the generation seeing it shall not pass before the end times. That event took place in May of 48.

Link to Article
    Link to Article

Remember the Bible talking about "peace and security" being cried out for in the end times? The statements about all eyes being on Israel?

The article is much bigger.

Solana won't be around 50 more years. Neither will those born in '48.

Get on your knees and start praying now.

2. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    I'm not gonna make any commitments concerning the end times right now. Lots of people throughout history have thought they were near to the end times, but they're all dead. God said that no one will know the day or the hour, so I'm just gonna keep living for God the same way I have been for years.

3. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    So, does this mean I can max out my credit cards and re-finance the house?

4. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    No one will know the day or hour OF THE RAPTURE.

We are told to watch for the end times and prepare for HIs return.

If we werent supposed to be aware of when the end times were, we wouldn't be told to watch. That is the whole reason for the parable of the virgins where some fall asleep instead of watching as they were commanded.

The 1948 re-establishment of Israel cannot be ignored, and neither can it be ignored that for the first time in history, a mark of the beast is a not only a technological possibility, but is being demanded by most political circles.

The time IS now, no doubt.

5. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Mark chapter 13
    King James Version

That is why many people throughout time have tried to envision the end times at different points, there are many "anti-christs"....yet the true one which does the most damage is at the end. We are informed so we may not be fooled.
    He will return!
    -That would be the believers.
    Also referenced elsewhere. This is Israel coming back into bloom as happened in 1948 when they became a nation again.
    We are told to observe the times.
    It will all happen in 1 generation: The Israel blooming through the return. -All in context here.
    We will not know for sure which day we will be taken away.
    WE ARE TO WATCH.
    We are commanded to know when the end times are and to anticipate His return.

6. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Thanks for the warning---I know that's what you say God wants you to do----the stars falling from the sky outta be a spectacular sight.

7. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Matthew 13:

Enjoy your stars dillo.

8. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Why do you insist on trying to scare every one? Are you trying to save my soul by frightening me with biblical quotes? Just where are those stars gonna land anyway?

9. NewGuy

NewGuy Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Who says anything about me trying to scare anyone?

If you think I am, you must be afraid of something. Maybe there is a reason.

A believer has no reason to fear.

This is simply a reference to today and the events about to take place.

Your role is your choice. If you are confident in your choice, why do you fear?

10. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    The operative word in my post was "trying". I fear evangelicals. They give the Republicans a bad name. The Bible says the stars were gonna fall. If you believe this then I assume you can explain it to me.